“Excellent!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Fairfax, Virginia
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2010

My job requires frequent travel across the country. The Hampton Inn & Suites in Scottsdale, AZ was one of the better hotels that I have stayed in. From the very moment I walked through the door until the moment I checked out, they were very courteous and professional. They went the extra mile!! Without any bells and whistles, the hotel was very clean and the services offered were more than sufficient. I rellay appreciated the true hospitality.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, November 18, 2010
Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. We know you road warriors work hard, and are often away from the comforts of home for long periods of time, so we do everything we can to make your stay with us as stress free and enjoyable as possible. Please know that you are always welcome here, and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Polish first
Buellton, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for over a week, while my husband was having tests at Mayo
Clinic. We liked everything about it right down to the Nutrogena dispensers in the
bathroom! The service was unbelievable, especially Maryann at the front desk! We
had stayed at a 5 star resort prior to the Hampton and they charged us for EVERYTHING
including the shampoo and soap! I would highly recommend this hotel and location.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, October 30, 2010
Thanks for your kind words about your experience at our hotel. Maryann is marvelous, and inspires everyone to do their best, every day, for every guest. We hope that your husband ‘passed’ all his tests at the Mayo, and that you will be our guest again the next time you are in Scottsdale.
Camp Verde, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2010

As part of pre- wedding planning for our daughter's October wedding , I decided to book a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Scottsdale, Arizona. My fist contact there was Leah Rutman, who was impressive from the beginning with her professionalism and efficiency. She set up a website for us where our family and friends could book their rooms with a reduced rate and ease. Everything went like clockwork and our guests began arriving 2 days before the wedding. Leah had told me that if anyone needed anything to make sure to let the front desk know. At the time, I thanked her but couldn't imaging what they could possibly need. Boy was I wrong! First, a rental car that my brother and his wife had picked up smelled strongly of smoke, and someone from the front desk offered to spray it with car deordorizer! It helped tremendously and was so appreciated. Next, my other brother was in need of a stool that could be used in the shower to make it safer and easier for him. Again, the front desk delivered one to their room while they were out and about. Anything that was needed seemed to be provided without delay, which made our guests stay so enjoyable. The lobby and breakfast area is comfortable and beautiful, and was a great place for all of us to gather and catch up during breakfast on the days after the wedding. The rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable also. All staff members were courteous and efficient. I can not say enough for this hotel- I will recommend and patronize Hampton Inn & Suites from today on. Leah Rutman went above and beyond in her customer service and concern that our stay was the best. Thank you Hampton Inn & Suites North Scottsdale for making our wedding festivities seemless and so enjoyable.

Becky Fordham
Camp Verde, AZ

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, October 27, 2010
We are so glad you and your family were pleased with your stay at our hotel, thank you for writing and submitting your comments. Leah has been with us for over four years, she is consistently a top performer, and we are fortunate to have her on our team. I will certainly share your praise with her, and make sure she gets the recognition she deserves. Please let us know when you will be back so we can welcome you personally.
orange county, california
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2010

stayed at the Hampton on North Scottsdale for 3 nights on Business. Great front desk staff. Clean rooms, great complimentary breakfast. Shuttle service was great. Very quick pick ups. Took me anywhere within 5 miles - not just to my conference destination. There are several dining options within walking distance of the Hotel. The surrounding area is very safe, i felt. I even took public transit in the evening to the mall. great mall. Great hotel, great service, good value for the money. close to lots of shopping. Would stay again. Would take the family.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, October 25, 2010
Thank you for you so much for your review of our hotel and neighborhood! Our location is convenient to so many things, and the shuttle makes it easy to get around – we’re glad you were happy with that, too.
Everyone here is committed to doing their best, and everyone wins. Please let us know when you and your family are back here so we can thank you in person.
Fremont, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2010

The room was clean and lovely. I sat outside every morning and had my morning coffee and enjoyed the peacefulness. Every single person who I encountered that worked there was friendly and helpful. The free breakfast in the morning was delightful and the evening coffee was fresh as were the nice cookies that were left out. This will be the hotel I stay at every time I go to Scottsdale.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your kind words about our hotel and your stay with us. With the hotel set well back from both Scottsdale and Bell/FLW Roads, and the pool and deck area on the inside, it is easy to relax and forget there is so much activity and many wonderful restaurants and shops nearby, without being disturbed by the noise of traffic. We look forward to your next visit, and hope you introduce yourself, so we can thank you for your loyalty and patronage during your visit.
Colonia, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2010

My wife and I will only stay at Hampton Inns. This is because the service is consistently great when compared to other hotel chains. Also, there are no roudy patrons who stay up and party. Nevertheless, The Hampton Inn & Suites in Scottsdale, AZ (corner of Bell Road and Scottsdale Road) was the best Hampton Inn that we spent a night. The room had subtle ammenities like a switch that lites up in the dark. The people at the front desk were always courteous. In fact, one individual at the counter gave us discount tickets to a local restaurant. My wife and I were pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, October 18, 2010
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We love what we do and want every guest to enjoy themselves while staying with us. Please let us know if you are back in the area so we can thank you in person. Safe travels!
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2010

Sometimes there is work being done at our primary residence and we need a place to sleep overnight. The Hampton Inn is close and they have nice cold air in the rooms. We have stayed a few times now and Rian at the front desk has always taken exceptional care of us.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, October 10, 2010
Thanks for sharing your comments on TA. It is always our pleasure to receive guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. We do love having you stay with us, and hope you don’t always wait until work is being done on your home to enjoy a night here. Rian is one of our best and I will be sure to share your praise with her and the rest of our team, and we look forward to seeing you again.