Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale
GardenInn.com
$104
$99
  • Pool
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotels.com
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$104
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$121
$239
$159
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desktilted kiltcomplimentary breakfastmayo clinichilton honorsgreat place to stayshuttle driverclean roomswithin mileswalking distancebusiness tripexcellent staybusiness centerfree shuttleyogurtwould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 29, 2013

overall experience great! loved the back door to the pool from the room! The continental breakfast was excellent and the seating area beautiful! I will be back for my next family occasion in the vicinity!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We live in Chandler, but when we go to dinner at Capital Grille during their "generous pour" event, we stay at a hotel nearby so we don't risk driving home after drinking so much wine with dinner. This hotel is such a great value in the summer - only $74 per night, plus free breakfast. And they actually drove us to the restaurant and then picked us up! The front desk was very helpful, the room was clean and functional. We definitely will stay here again next year.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear CherieChandler_AZ,

Thanks for choosing our hotel as your home for the night of enjoying the fun event at the Grille. I'm glad you decided to keep yourselves and others safe that night, and that you will do the same and be our guest in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

this Hampton inn and suites is amazing! the staff is exceptional! they are courteous, helpful, and accommodating! loved the staff at desk! Seymour is wonderful! the cleanliness of my room was outstanding and the breakfasts are very good! the location on bell/Scottsdale road is great location! highly recommend anyone staying here!!

Dear momdea6776,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your strong recommendation. Seymour is terrific, and I'll be sure he receives the positive recognition he deserves for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Toenail trims on the bed duvet ans poopy smell in bathroom....I wanted to make such a fit about the room but my husband talked me out of it since we would spend more time at the hospital anyway (he was having knee replacement)...he was wrong. having to clean the room ourselves was not the fair thing to do...oh but wait..housekeeping was off for the night...I feel as though we got stuck in a crap room because we got the hospital rate. I slipped in the shower and almost fell so i called for a rubber shower mat. I must say we were offered to move to another room....but couldn't guarantee it would be handicapped room ( I am in a wheel chair) with a roll in shower.

Dear Roberta R.,

Thank you for taking the time to write and submit comments about your recent stay with us. I am very sorry to learn of your discomfort during your stay and especially concerned that you encountered problems related to housekeeping.Please accept my sincere apologies. We would like to learn more details and hope you will contact us by responding here or via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com. It is our goal to provide our guests with the utmost in service, comfort, cleanliness, value and facilities, and when for some reason we fail, we are very concerned. We value all guest feedback and use it to improve our operation. I hope to hear from you soon, and that you will consider giving us another chance to earn your trust on a future visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I stayed 3 nights and the place was awsome! Great Breakfast, Super Friendly Staff, Clean room.
I can't say I've ever stayed in a nicer, cleaner place. The staff was VERY accommodating, friendly and helpful. The hotel was centrally located in Scottsdale and price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: All the rooms have a door leading to the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear johnny b,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review about your recent stay with us. I'm glad you like what and how we do things here and hope you will be our guest again soon.