Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale
GardenInn.com
$109
$99
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$99
The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
$277
$197
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
The Scott Resort & Spa(Scottsdale)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
$239
$159
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desktilted kiltcomplimentary breakfastmayo clinichilton honorsgreat place to stayshuttle driverclean roomswithin mileswalking distancebusiness tripexcellent staybusiness centerfree shuttleyogurtwould highly recommend this hotelwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I travel for a living and spend about 120 nights per year in hotels. For points loyalty reason I primarily chose Hilton Honors properties. When cost is an issue I usually stay at Hampton Inns. Hampton Inns are a staple, known usually for clean rooms, free, fast, toast and cereal type breakfast and economy prices. I think of them as nothing fancy but get the job done type hotels. I usually use Hampton when I'm busy or only going to stay for one night. Now with that said let me tell you it does not apply to this Hampton Inn. This place is a gem. The Hampton Inn and Suites in North scottsdale far exceeded my expectations, so much so, that in Scottsdale the land of resort Hotels, this hotel is my preferred hotel or any and all occasions. The rooms are spacious, clean and truely suite like. The internet service is high speed. The kitchen area has office supplies (stapler, hole punch, paperclips etc) everything tyou need to complete an expense report. The pool is located in a courtyard shared by many rooms with both an inside and outside door. The lobby and breakfast area have been newly remodeled. The hotel has many restaurants within walking distance and a fun sports bar right next door, so there is no need for driving but by far the best attribute to this hotel is their staff. The front desk customer service folks, such as Carina are always happy and helpful with anything you could need. I have stayed here so often that it is starting to feel like home and the staff family. LOL. One of my most memorable stays happened last month when I was having difficulties trying to get my laptop computer to interface with HD flate screen TV in my room (BTW you get two TV's in your room) and one of the women from housekeeping (Rosie Chabes) new exactly how to make that happen. She not only adjusted the TV but told me what settings to change on my laptop. This from a housekeeper. I will say it again, this hotel is a gem and my favorite place to stay when doing business in Scottsdale, AZ.

Room Tip: Get a suite, it is worth it, awesome rooms. Best value, Fabulous Staff
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Travis G
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Wow and Thank you for your your loyalty to the Hilton family and for taking the time to post your review of your experiences at our hotel. We really love getting to know our frequent guests, and making you feel comfortable when you are here is very important to us. We really appreciate your kind words, and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly, and Maria in the breakfast area always went above and beyond. Her positive attitude made every morning brighter. I would definitely reccomend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Haile529
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you very much for your recent visit and nice review. Maria is one of our best and inspires all of us to do our best with every guest every day. I'll make sure she receives the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. We really appreciate your recommendation and hope we can welcome you back and thank you in person soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Spent 1 weekend night. Hotel under significant renovation so lobby, check in and breakfast a bit of a challenge. Should be ok once renovation complete Would have been nice to note that when making reservation.

Pros
1. Good location
2. Clean, large room
3. Price ok
4. Several good restaurants nearby

Cons
1. Renovation made check in and breakfast bit of a challenge,
2. Some guests noisy in hall late at night
3. Limited staff to handle guests at check in and breakfast very busy

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that you were disappointed with us, and offer my sincere apologies. Our lobby renovation is very exciting, and yes, dispruptive. I hope you will consider giving us another chance to make you happy (after the project is finished) and that you will let us know what you think at that time.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

just in from sedona, glad t be off the mountains, just a two day layover in scottsdale was a welcome relief at the hampton inn and suites in north scottsdale, az. Casey, a soft spoken friendly personality, was the breath of fresh air we needed to calm our nerves. being from the midwest(kansas is flat), the hampton inn hit the spot. casey, who answered al our questions, and we plenty, also gave us some information we needed but didn't think to ask. the breakfast buffet was awesome. sorry didn't get the name of the lady who arranged it, but kudos to her. everyone on the staff was wonder. there was constrcution in lobby which when finished will look fabulous. if im every back in scottsdale, i will definitely stay at this hampton inn & suites. casey thank you sooooooo much.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Thanks for choosing to stay with us after your visit to Sedona. Casey is a terrific leader and makes sure everyone does their best for every guest, every day. She will appreciate your recognition of jobs well done. We look forward to welcoming you back and thanking you in person soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I'm an avid traveler and typically, hotel staff seems pretty run-down and eager to get off work. This was definitely not the case with Anderlie (Andy) at the Hampton Inn Suites in Scottsdale, AZ. I was travelling for business and i got the rare chance to fly my wife down to stay with me. Frantic from my waking up late on the day of my wife's arrival, it was at breakfast when i met Andy. I sat at a table with a large, beautiful bouquet of flowers. Andy asked how everything was and if i needed anything. I told her that actually my wife was arriving soon and that I had poorly planned her arrival and i asked her where i might find a bouquet as beautiful as the one on the table at which I was sitting. She told me that her husband had brought her that particular bouquet the day before. (There were single flowers in vases on every table besides mine). We talked briefly about life, marriage etc. She then offered me her personal bouquet since i was running late and my wife would be arriving soon!! My jaw dropped to the floor. Never before had i experienced such 'above and beyond' hospitality.. She did something that she didnt have to do and that small act of generosity has made me tell numerous colleagues that whenever possible, they simply MUST stay at a Hampton Inn Suites!!

Thank you again Andy!!! The world needs more people like you!

B. Gray
AT&T Mobility, USA

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thanks for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. Anderlie is very sweet and is always putting the guests needs above her own. She's definitely a "pay it forward" person and inspires everyone here to be the same. I will see that she gets the positive recogniton for your comments. Thanks, too, for the great recommendations. We look forward to serving you and your associates whenever we can.