“Nice hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
NJ
“Nice hotel”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My 2nd time staying here. Good location, quiet rooms, good front desk. Easy access to the pool. $150 per night seemed pretty steep.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, May 27, 2012
Thanks for your return visits and kind words and good review. We offer a wide range of rates, so if you do call, we will be happy to discuss the many options. aailble.We look forward to weloming you back again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
  • Polish first
WildWest
Reviewed May 16, 2012

This Inn had one of the most complete breakfasts I've experienced. Staff kept all areas immaculate and front desk people were very accommodating when printing out directions. Pool was clean and inviting. This stay was definitely a surprise from the usual ho hum Inn/ motels. Excellent location for shopping and many good restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: The ac in room on second floor was noisy, don't know about others. Not all rooms have balcony...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thanks for making you very first review about your experience here at our hotel. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide and look forward to serving you again.
tucson
Reviewed May 14, 2012

We stayed at this location for my daughter's dance team competition. We requested 2 beds which we received and had a quick and prompt check in right at 3pm. Upon check in, we were also given a bottle of water for each of us. There is no bell man but the luggage racks are plentiful and sturdy to carry all of equipment, luggage and costumes. When I was finished with the luggage rack, I simply placed it in the hall and housekeeping returned it. The rooms were clean and came with a refrigerator and microwave. Nice plasma TV with plenty of channels to chose from. The pool is small but we weren't there to hang out a resort type of facility. We stayed at this location over mother's day weekend and that was the day I experienced the breakfast. There were plenty of choices for breakfast, with scrambled eggs, bacon, cereals, fresh fruit and pastries among many other items. I also received a rose from the hotel manager for mother's day. This hotel is very close (within a mile) to Kierland Commons shopping center and there are plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance. I also noticed that they had 2 hotel shuttle buses but we never used those. The beds were comfortable. My only complaints would be the air conditioner was very noisy.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, May 16, 2012
Thanks for choosing to stay with us when you were here for your daughter's competition, and for posting your comments about your visit. I'm sorry the air conditoner unit was not quieter, and hope you will accept my sincere apologies. Please don't hesistate to let us know during your stay if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable, so that we can do our best to make it right for you while you are still here. I hope your daughter did well, and that you all enjoyed your time here in Scottsdale.
Glenview, IL
Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is quite a nice hotel. It's in a fine location for us, both close to family and close to restaurants (several within walking distance) and easy to get to the 101. We were upgraded to a suite which worked out well for the 3 of us. Plenty of space with a nice kitchen area, full-sized refrig and a table/desk. The pool area outside the lobby was quiet, private and has great seating areas (with tables for breakfast, too). We'll be back.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
I'm so glad you were happy with your stay here and appreciate that you took time to write and post your review, thank you. I hope you and your family will give us another opportunity to serve you here again the next time you are in Scottsdale.
Scottsdale
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Stay here every time we are in Scottsdale. Great staff, especially Anderlie M. is always very helpful and a credit to Hampton!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thanks for your many visits, and for making your very first TA review about your stay here. Anderlie is a great example for all of us to follow when it comes to being helpful and positive. I will make sure she is rewarded for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I frequent this hotel for work. The best part of my stay is the care I receive from the house-keeping staff, particularly this one agent, Anderlie M. She made a point to inroduce herself to me on our 1st encounter and was and is attentive to my needs every time I stay at the hotel. My room is always immaculate when she services it. I love the fact that she and the other staff call me by name, it makes me feel right at home.The staff overall is very kind and the hotel is very comfortable. I've had a couple of very small issues, but they were handled quickly. In this area there are several choices for hotels and I've tested some, however, the Hampton Inn & Suites will be my 1st choice when traveling.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your many visits and for taking the time to write and share you experiences here. Anderlie is a wonderful member of our team, and she inspires us all to do our best for every guest, every day. I will make sure she recieves the positive recognition she deserves for being mentioned here by you. Thanks for making our hotel your home away from home, and please continue to let us know how we can make you more comfortable here.
Alpharetta
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Very positive experience. Complimentary wifi in the rooms, not just the lobby. The manager's reception in the evening was a welcome surprise. Between the free breakfast and the the "free dinner", it is an outstanding value. I will definitely return. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/Scottsdale, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
I know there are many hotels to choose from in our area,and I'm glad you were happy with the accommodations and service here. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, and I hope you will give us many more opportunities to make you happy you chose to stay with us in Scottsdale.