Tripadvisor

Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #225 of 1,540 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Description: Welcome to Breakfast Kitchen Bar-and get ready to be wowed. We're the cozy neighborhood place with a laid-back yet hip vibe, where dishes like Croissant French Toast, Shrimp Scampi Omelet, Churro Waffle and Keto Friendly Breakfast Pizza, as well as options like salads and sandwiches, are just a few of the mouthwatering choices that you can expect in the place that redefines breakfast and lunch. We're the gathering spot where friends and family come for breakfast, colleagues meet for coffee or lunch and everyone has a restaurant experience like never before. We invite you to settle in and stay for a bit-or if you're short on time, call ahead and pick up your order to go. We're open daily for breakfast, lunch and brunch. So pull up a stool, snag a spot on the patio or settle into an inside table-we look forward to welcoming you.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I chose this place because I read a review by a husband who thought his wife was just dragging him to another trendy place but he loved it. That convinced me and then helped me convince my husband. That review was spot on!! Very unique menu with very fresh ingredients. I chose the avocado toast with sweet potato cakes. The "toast" is sweet potato cakes, lightly seasoned, lots of avocado and topped with eggs, I chose mine scrambled, topped with cotija cheese crumbles. I think there were some bacon crumbles in there too. Soooooo good. My husband had a Belgian waffle which he raved about too and he's a waffle/pancake guy. Loved it so much we were back the next day. Will definitely visit again before we leave.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (73)

Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

On trip with adult children and wanted a late breakfast and found this place got great reviews. It did not disappoint. Were foodies so I don’t give a 5 very often, but BB breakfasts are a 5! Very unique out of the items like pancake breakfast bowls, grilled cheese and bacon french toast and coffees like OCD. For you traditionalist breakfast folks they have that, too!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019

Very good breakfast selection, good food, good service. Like outdoor seating, can get quite noisy indoor.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019

Love the ambiance, delighted by the menu, wowed by the taste.

Breakfast can be tricky for us because I rarely eat meat and really try to eat mindfully. My husband is a huge breakfast fan and loves all the classic breakfasts.

Sometimes it’s hard to find a breakfast place that caters to us both.

This menu, presentation, flavors, they were perfect!

He went for the Philly cheesesteak breakfast bowl, I had sweet potato avocado toast. I would highly recommend both.

I wanted to try 6 different things.

Everything was wonderful, quick service, attentive staff, clean environment.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019

Ordered the Huevos Rancheros which was large in portion and very tasty--2 scrambled with hash browns, chorizo, black bean and avocado relish, and pico de gallo-- just the right amount of spicy kick to keep you interested in every bite! My wife had the huge breakfast sandwich which came with a scrambled egg, bacon, cheddar, tomato garlic aioli and an avocado relish on a brioche bun. DELICIOUS to the last bite!
Place is very busy and quite loud but service was excellent (Kristal). Will definitely return.

Date of visit: October 2019