“The Jewish collection in Scottsdale, AZ”
Review of The Jewish Collection - CLOSED

The Jewish Collection
More attraction details
Owner description: Please visit our NEW LOCATION - 10820 N. 71st Place. The Largest and Finest Collection of Judaica in Arizona!
Reviewed June 5, 2012

This is really a very nice store with a wide collection of art and gifts from Israel. We were very pleased with the store and will visit again and again! We found the store when visiting family in Scottsdale from Fort Worth, TX. My wife and I are Catholic, but we follow the Torah and celebrate the Jewish holidays. My wife is American Indian, Christian/Catholic but practices the Old Testament way. Our church holds passover meal every year, but my wife's passover meal is awesome! I sometimes think that I married a Jewish woman! This by the way, is wonderful to me!!! We love Israel and vacation there as often as possible. Our visit to this store was one of the highlights of our visit to Arizona. We will be back to purchase Passover items. Shalom!
Belinda and David

1  Thank davidlance787

Reviewed April 8, 2012

A Jewish store with a very knowledgeable staff and a vast collection of hundreds of Jewish items and precious Judaica. They also carry Israeli and Kosher foods. Best Jewish store in Arizona!

Reviewed February 29, 2012

This store is now located at 10820 N. 71st Place, Scottsdale. It is on 71st Place just north of Shea.

Still a beautiful store!

Reviewed October 14, 2008

The hippest, nicest Judaica store I've ever been to. Makes Jewish shopping fun! They have everything you'd need or want for everyday use, plus holidays, a section for kids, huge selection of books, art from Israel, gorgeous jewelry, great cards, Bar/Bat Mitzvah and wedding registry, even mah jong and Kosher food. What makes this store different is the selection of classy stuff you won't find anywhere else. It's an attractive and updated version of the bad Judaica stores of the past. Check it out!

4  Thank shopperbabe
Reviewed October 10, 2008

This is a spectacular Judaica store - best I have ever been to in the United States. It is a must stop for anyone visiting the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.

7  Thank JewishTraveler