“Amazing Steak!”
Review of Bourbon Steak

Bourbon Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 1,267 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Description: BOURBON STEAK offers contemporary American fare with a focus on all natural, organic and hormone free cuts of beef poached and finished over the wood-burning grill. The signature Michael Mina’s Classics include Whole-Fried Organic Chicken with Truffled Mac & Cheese, American Kobe Burger with Duck Fat Fries, Maine Lobster Pot Pie.
Towaco
“Amazing Steak!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The duck fat fries were a great start to an amazing meal.
We had 3 sides for the 4 of us, and should have ordered more. The sides here are small compared to most a la carte steak houses.
We had the creamed spinach, horseradish mash, & Brussels sprouts. Each were devoured completely. Three, of the four of us had steak. My Filet was like cutting through butter. Cooked perfect medium rare. Seasoned well.
Great chocolate dessert, paired with an awesome bottle of red wine.
Be prepared to spend for dinner. It's well worth it.

Visited February 2014
3 Thank Jfurlyn

“Worst restaurant EVER!!!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

My bfs entire family and I (18 people) decided to dine here for our New Years Eve dinner as we were staying at the Fairmont. What a mistake!!! The menu was a preset menu and a few of us had some dietary restrictions. I, myself mentioned no seafood. There was a few courses that had seafood in them so I requested if I could just have a caesar salad instead. After 1 hour and 40 minutes of waiting for our first course to arrive, my caesar came out as well. I took a few bites and tasted seafood in my mouth. I immediately panicked and quietly spit it out in my napkin. There was sliced anchovies on the salad. I could not see them bc it was so dimly lit. My bf then called the server over and asked him why there was seafood on my salad and server says " well you asked for a Caesar didn't you"? I said I had never eaten a Caesar with fish on it and I've been to plenty of restaurants, and the only restriction I gave was no seafood. I'm aware it's in the dressing but you can't taste it. What kind of server would say that??? he didnt even offer to make or bring me a new one. Beyond my seafood incident each course was bite size. Even the main course was no more than a 2oz steak. The service was terrible and It took us 3 hours to eat. Everyone left hungry and unsatisfied. We were so disappointed especially when our bill was over a few thousand dollars. We all felt cheated and unhappy that our New Year's Eve dinner was ruined. The next day we spoke to the GM and he apologized and offered to make it right by inviting the entire family back for dinner with a few free appetizers !!! Are you serious? No thanks. Out of principle we did not want to go back and we didn't want to cancel our dinner at the 4 seasons to possibly be unsatisfied again.

8 Thank _marilena_85
Toronto, Canada
“excellent service & outstanding food”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We .liked it so much we went twice for dinner. Service was so great and the food inventive and so great. They actually have a happy hour for food and wine/beer which is an amazing value if you want to try out. the patio is beautiful over looking the resort

Visited November 2013
1 Thank slbe
“Snake River steak”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was the best steak ever had! Everything was perfect about this meal. You will need to make reservations for this restaurant.

4 Thank meher_allan
Glendale, Arizona
“Superb!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

My second time at Bourbon Steak and it was as amazing as the first. The staff goes above and beyond to serve and the food is excellent. When in Scottsdale make it a point to dine at Bourbon Steak.

Ken R.