“Delightful”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #223 of 1,241 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: North Scottsdale
Cross street: Nothe 90th Place
Description: Fleming's DC Ranch in North Scottsdale, AZ is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located near Grayhawk, outside of Carefree, Fountain Hills, and Cave Creek.
Glendale, Arizona
“Delightful”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Post-New Year's celebration - pictures a little dark due to restaurant lighting :( Had the prime rib medium rare with 3 sauces, Cesar's salad with anchovies - guest had the rosted chicken with same salad and garlic mashed potatoes. Topped off with a molten chocolate cake. Prime rib was perfect, and they have a special on Sundays (which we missed unfortunately) of prime rib specials for $30 for a 3-course meal so I would aim for that next time. As it was salad and dessert were included, and I ordered a side of sauteed mushrooms and garlic which provided a melody of at least 2-3 different mushrooms which was nice visually. Tried anchovies on the salad this time which added an extra kick to the cheese slivers and ground pepper toppers. Guest was pleased with the roasted chicken and the plate was empty at the end of the day. My portions were large so ended up taking home in a nice tote bag - I appreciate the attention to details. Molten chocolate lava cake I heard was good, but a tiny bit overdone as there wasn't much in the way of "lava," although that did not detract from the yummy goodness and lovely presentation with a scoop of chocolate chip ice cream in a cookie cup, raspberries, and chantilly cream on the side. Staff was very attentive. Dinner, as usual, was like a beautifully orchestrated symphony.

• Visited January 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Consistently great food and service”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My husband and I dine at Flemings frequently and have always been impressed by the excellent food and service. This has become one of our favorite places to dine in Scottsdale. They have an extensive wine list. If you sign up to be a "friend of Flemings" they email great discounts and specials.

• Visited November 2012
Melissa, Texas
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Loved the service, drinks and food. The staff was expectational, the food was to die for. If your ever in Scottsdale AZ have dinner there you will not be disapointed.

Visited October 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“I know it's Scottsdale, but it isn't Beverly Hills.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

A clinet gave me $100 in gift cards for Flemings so I thought we would try the northern one, as we ventured to the southern one last year. Wife and I arrived at 6:30pm without reservations and we were seated right away. I thought the decor was much nicer than the other location. The patio area is 100% nicer...although obviously too hot to enjoy it.

Service was very attentive and we tried to get happy hour prices for drinks, but those are only available at the bar. Oh well. How bad could it be? Little did I know.

Ordered the brie to start with and it was very good. Moved on to filet for me and wife had salad and ravioli appetizers as meal. I enjoyed the steak and grilled asparagus, but leaving the restaurant, I didn't feel too good and had a rough 24 hours. Was it the food from there? Probably. I don't overeat, but could have been the spices or hidden seasonings.

Obviously skipped dessert and with one drink each, and wife not even ordering ana full meal, bill was $116. Yikes. Good thing I brought both gift cards. $44 for a petite filet is not a petite price.

I am not a fan of overpricing, unless you get something special. This was just another nice restaurant but not worthy of spending that much for a meal (unless the company is paying).

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank AZ-Traveler85253
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We can always can expect great service, delicious food, friendly and attentive servers. Our favorite upscale steakhouse. The mac and cheese is a welcome surpirse and the french onion soup is by far the best around.

• Visited June 2012