“A dining experience....”
Review of Mastro's City Hall

Mastro's City Hall
Reserve with OpenTable
Mastro's City Hall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 1,307 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Goldwater
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Lovely, great food, busy, great bartenders, fantastic selections, will see celebrities...glass walls, sometimes live entertainment, what more can one say...don't miss it.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We don't usually eat at high end steak places, but my wife wanted a good steak, and City Hall was recommended to us by the owner of another Scottsdale restaurant. It was pricey as expected, but the atmosphere, service, and mostly the food were exceptional. My wife ordered an 8 oz. filet, and I ordered a filet and a lobster tail. Everything is ala carte, but the sides are huge and split by all people at the table. The meat was cooked to perfection and served on an extremely hot plate. Drinks were $18, lobster $32, filet $39, potato $12. The bill for food and drinks came to $200, The only negative: I discovered a chip in my pre dinner drink glass and alerted our waiter. He put the drink in a different glass rather than giving me another drink in a different glass. That didn't detract from a wonderful night. I highly recommended City Hall for some of the best food you'll ever eat!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

We had reservations the night after Valentine's day, party of 5. Even though we could barely get through the crowd to the hostess to check in, we were seated on time. Service was patient, friendly and efficient by ALEX, a charming young woman who assisted us with choices of wine and did not make us feel bad or rushed for lingering, She was one of the finest servers we have ever experienced.

Steaks were better than anywhere we have traveled, the side dishes were exquisite and ample. Crab cakes appetizer was decadent!

One negative: The noise level, with tables crammed to within about twelve inches of each other, was nearly unbearable.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Went to Mastro's on a "splurge night" while on vacation in Scottsdale. Steaks were fabulous, well-prepared and very tasty. Good iceberg wedge salad with just the right amount of blue cheese dressing. Great wine list, although a little overpriced. Great service made for a great experience.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is the place to have dinner and be guaranteed a wonderful meal and great service. I had a fantastic double cut pork chop while my husband had the filet. I cannot describe to you the excellence of the pork chop. Salads were fresh. Sides were great. Drinks strong and well prepared. This is hands down one of the best places in the Valley. To the Management: Thank you for a great meal/experience…...