“McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park”

and up
Segway Tour of Old Town Scottsdale
Ranked #2 of 168 things to do in Scottsdale
More attraction details
Owner description: Climb aboard the miniature replica of a Colorado narrow gauge railroad to explore this park that features famous railroad cars and an antique carousel.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This park is totally awesome!!! It has one building filled with the different scales of trains constantly running. It was amazing to see how they put this together to represent different parts of Arizona. It must have taken years and it was worth visiting. I was also with family and my granddaughter and they has a small train for anyone to ride. My granddaughter loved this train. Unfortuantely, a few of their large trains were closed because of the heat in July. When I return in cooler months, I will definitely check out the large trains.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We were looking for somewhere to amuse our young grandson and this was the place. There is a large indoor model railway exhibit, an outdoor miniature railway ride and some old carriages and engines to look at. Great value

1  Thank BKP47
Reviewed June 20, 2013

As an adult who doesn't think much about trains I must say I was impressed. I wondered what a preteen boy who loves trains would think. This is obviously centered around trains. As you approach from any direction the first thing you see is train cars. In the parking area you see an engine of some size. There is a 40 et 8 car of WWI vintage, one of the cars France sent over as a thank you to the U.S. it made me think of my youth when the VFW would put 40&8 floats in parades. (the car would hold 40 soldiers and 8 horses.). In addition there is a small riding train and a building for model railroaders. Besides all of that there is a small play area with a teeter totter in addition to the usual. Family picnicking and food for sale complete the picture. This is amazing.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Food is located in an old railroad depot. Very historic, as is the carousel, and adorable train, which you can ride. Also a very interesting miniature train museum, and railroad cars to tour. Beautifully decorated at Christmas, and also has good concerts and picnics through out the summer and fall.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I cannot say enough good things about this place, just go and take a kid with you!!! This place is beautiful and FUN, and very inexpensive. If your kids like train, this is a dream place. It's totally free to walk in and look around. Parking is free. $2 for a train ride, can't beat that! The indoor miniature town was my fave. Then there's the little museum, play ground, old west play town, and a concession stand where we paid $12 to feed all 5 of us. We went with kids ages 4,3,2, and had a blast. There were lots of people having birthday parties there too, there's picnic ramadas. Highly highly recommend this place!