Tripadvisor
Scottsdale
All reviews lagoon view old town girls trip pool area mile radius within miles bachelorette party shuttle service beautiful hotel the hotel offers fashion square mall lobby bar no elevator free shuttle shopping and restaurants long weekend spring training
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

The hotel lobby looks nice, but when you walk to your room it feels like an old motel that has been re done.
There was no odd smell in our room, no bath tub, only showers.
The room was well laid out, plenty of space to open suitcases, comfy beds. Asked for old towels to be replace in the night, no one came. There was broken pipe or something so noisy work going on at the pool and one pool totally closed, and a lot of mud on the path way to our room. The one pool that was open was not heated so impossible to swim in it.

Room tip: Upper level rooms look to have more light.
Date of stay: January 2020
Brandon H, Manager at The Scott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear adelerose12,

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for the disruption of the pool during your visit and regret the negative impact it had on your stay. I do hope you give us a second chance, as I genuinely appreciate your loyalty.

If you would like to converse further regarding your experience feel free to reach out to me at bhoward@thescottresort.com

Reviewed January 21, 2020

This place could be so good! It’s a beautiful property, but w construction going on and a pool closed this dampened our trip. We had to ask for the resort fee of $42 to be waved as we couldn’t use the pool for construction or the jack hammering.
Pros- courtesy car to old town, or 3 mile radius.
Great bar and good. Fire pits w warm blankets.

Cons- checkin was a disaster. Computers down etc. - construction all weekend with no guests amenities for the inconvenience. Include free breakfast for a few days, or drink passes. Something. But don’t make me be the bad guy.
Water was turned off one night of our stay, the day we were leaving the toilets wouldn’t flush in building 4.
Construction in the hallways.
Get the construction done and in the mean time, take care of your guests.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 106mandieh,
Thank you for your feedback. I am extremely disappointed we did not meet your expectation. Our goal is to provide an exemplary experience and I apologize we have fallen short during your stay.

I would like an opportunity to connect with you directly to discuss your stay in further detail so we may correct course. At your convenience, can you email bhoward@thescottresort.com?

Reviewed January 20, 2020

Absolutely amazing design and decor. One of the pools was under construction during our stay and for a brief time the running water was out in our room, however the hotel more than made up for the inconvenience. The Scott location is ideal. Close to all things Scottsdale! Excited to come back when the pool and construction are complete. My only suggestion would be to turn the pool heat up during the colder months as the baby pool was far too cold for our daughter.

Dear huntbliss,

Thank you for your amazing review regarding your most recent experience. I sincerely apologize for the disruption during your visit but happy to hear our team was able to react quickly and exceed your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Canel club was great and Alyssa was amazing! Wonderful time with ASU buddies! This was such a great time and everyone was top notch!! Thank You everyone. The Front Desk staff to the security teams were so professional yet so friendly they called me by first name and made us feel welcome there. We felt pampered and spoiled.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank cjosserand

Dear cjosserand,

Thank you for your review! I confess that I am humbled by your praise of our associates. We work diligently to provide an exceptional experience to each of our guests and I am thrilled to hear you were impressed by our associates' knowledge and intuitive service.

I will be sure to congratulate all of the individuals you have mentioned. We are truly lucky to have each and every one of them on our team. I appreciate your 5-stars, and I cannot wait to welcome you back for your next visit!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

The Scott had a perfect location to walk to the mall and old town. The complimentary shuttle service and bikes are also great to get you where you need to go. The bed was amazing and the room stayed very dark, the towels were pretty thin and the spa left much to be desired, no relaxation room, steam room or shower for pre or post massage. My massage was awesome it was just a very get in get out experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank tlthavens
Brandon H, Manager at The Scott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear tlthavens,

We appreciate your review regarding your most recent experience. We are glad to hear about your amazing massage and guest room experience. I hope you have a chance to visit again soon!