All reviews lagoon view old town girls trip pool area mile radius within miles bachelorette party shuttle service beautiful hotel the hotel offers fashion square mall lobby bar no elevator free shuttle shopping and restaurants long weekend beautiful grounds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place could be so good! It’s a beautiful property, but w construction going on and a pool closed this dampened our trip. We had to ask for the resort fee of $42 to be waved as we couldn’t use the pool for construction or the jack hammering.
Pros- courtesy car to old town, or 3 mile radius.
Great bar and good. Fire pits w warm blankets.

Cons- checkin was a disaster. Computers down etc. - construction all weekend with no guests amenities for the inconvenience. Include free breakfast for a few days, or drink passes. Something. But don’t make me be the bad guy.
Water was turned off one night of our stay, the day we were leaving the toilets wouldn’t flush in building 4.
Construction in the hallways.
Get the construction done and in the mean time, take care of your guests.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brandon H, Manager at The Scott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 106mandieh,
Thank you for your feedback. I am extremely disappointed we did not meet your expectation. Our goal is to provide an exemplary experience and I apologize we have fallen short during your stay.

I would like an opportunity to connect with you directly to discuss your stay in further detail so we may correct course. At your convenience, can you email bhoward@thescottresort.com?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely amazing design and decor. One of the pools was under construction during our stay and for a brief time the running water was out in our room, however the hotel more than made up for the inconvenience. The Scott location is ideal. Close to all things Scottsdale! Excited to come back when the pool and construction are complete. My only suggestion would be to turn the pool heat up during the colder months as the baby pool was far too cold for our daughter.

Dear huntbliss,

Thank you for your amazing review regarding your most recent experience. I sincerely apologize for the disruption during your visit but happy to hear our team was able to react quickly and exceed your expectations.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Canel club was great and Alyssa was amazing! Wonderful time with ASU buddies! This was such a great time and everyone was top notch!! Thank You everyone. The Front Desk staff to the security teams were so professional yet so friendly they called me by first name and made us feel welcome there. We felt pampered and spoiled.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank cjosserand

Dear cjosserand,

Thank you for your review! I confess that I am humbled by your praise of our associates. We work diligently to provide an exceptional experience to each of our guests and I am thrilled to hear you were impressed by our associates' knowledge and intuitive service.

I will be sure to congratulate all of the individuals you have mentioned. We are truly lucky to have each and every one of them on our team. I appreciate your 5-stars, and I cannot wait to welcome you back for your next visit!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Scott had a perfect location to walk to the mall and old town. The complimentary shuttle service and bikes are also great to get you where you need to go. The bed was amazing and the room stayed very dark, the towels were pretty thin and the spa left much to be desired, no relaxation room, steam room or shower for pre or post massage. My massage was awesome it was just a very get in get out experience.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tlthavens
Brandon H, Manager at The Scott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear tlthavens,

We appreciate your review regarding your most recent experience. We are glad to hear about your amazing massage and guest room experience. I hope you have a chance to visit again soon!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

Great location to old town and fashion square. Concierge service had a free suv to take you to close by locations. This was very helpful even with a large party. Hotel has great food and drinks. The staff is awesome and the rooms were adorable.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank mjtxf
Brandon H, Manager at The Scott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear mjtxf ,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your wonderful review of the resort. We are thrilled to hear about exceeding your expectations throughout the entire experience.

Best Regards,