3,259 results
All reviews bi level tennis courts king suite main pool beautiful grounds great place to stay fitness center business conference golf cart hot tub pools amenities patio accommodations fireplace shuttle staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bad weekend turned good thanks to this resort.It was an unplanned staycation due to our AC going out but we had a great time.Lots if fun at the pool with great service. The room was older and could have been cleaner but all in all it was a great weekend.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheScottsdalePlaza, Director of Marketing at Scottsdale Plaza Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the awesome 5-star review! There is nothing worse than an air-conditioning unit going out in AZ, so glad you got through it staying with us! So sorry that happened. I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We really enjoyed our weekend here and plan to bring the whole family before end of summer. Awesome pools, great massage experience, and beautiful enough to take many scenic pictures for social media. So many great places to eat nearby if wanting a more live experience and a special dish. Can not wait for our next visit!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the awesome review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay, pools and spa! Can't wait to see you again and meet the family before the end of Summer. See you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I would recommend this place for adults, my kids definitely enjoyed it. They should have a kid pool not just a hot tub. We did enjoy the food and drinks. we had a good overall stay. Dog friendly! Enjoy

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the awesome 5-star review and recommendation! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We are thrilled you enjoyed the pool, food and drinks, and so glad your dog enjoyed the stay as well!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this resort because of all the pools and resort like atmosphere, for our 50th anniversary! We had a lovely visit! Positively fantastic! We would like to return to the Plaza when the weather is less hellish!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the awesome 5-star review! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! CONGRATULATIONS on 50 years! That's awesome! We can't wait to celebrate your 51st with you next year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Having just arrived at the hotel we decided to hit up the pool for food and drinks before we took a dip.. we sat at the bar facing both servers making drinks.. the whole time I’m trying to tell them I’m ready to order but they hear my husband not me. We get our drinks I forget about it. But we wait patiently I’m thinking where’s the appetizers we ordered.. the food came first the one of servers forgot and brought after we started our food.. where I was sitting there was ANTs I told her about it she just says yeah.. thinking she’d wipe down she continued on further neglecting the ants.. i told me husband let’s go to the pool for an hour she was getting everyone else drinks not us..I was hoping she’d make her way towards us but never did.. so we left.