2,795 results
All reviewsbi leveltennis courtsnice groundsmain poolwet barking suitefitness centerper daybusiness conferencebeautiful propertygolf cartpoolsremingtonamenitiesaccommodationsshuttlepatio
Reviewed September 17, 2017

please see the answers that I have submitted. I believe that they cover this question. You might note that this question is annoying in that it keeps making me write additional remarks. This will leave me with a sour taste in my mouth.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheScottsdalePlaza, Manager at Scottsdale Plaza Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review. We appreciate the feedback.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Close to Old Town Scottsdale. Property was very nice and staff very helpful and friendly. The size of our Suite was incredible. It ever offered 2 full bathrooms at a great price. Also offers free shuttle service to Old town. They will even come back to pick you up.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Your review is appreciated and will be helpful to other travelers. Thank you for mentioning our wonderful staff and amenities. We are looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed September 15, 2017

The resort is ok. It did not stand out as spectacular. I would probably consider other locations next time. I would stay here if i had to. The staff were nice and helpful. It was fairly quiet. However, our stay was not during peak times. We did like having multiple pools to swim.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Nice remodel! More to be done. We've stayed for years and love the Plaza. I do hope they rethink their new Menu. It's trimmed way way down on offerings. Very little items we want. It'll make us Uber if we return.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheScottsdalePlaza, Manager at Scottsdale Plaza Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

We are grateful for your review following your recent stay. Thank you for mentioning our renovations. Your comments regarding the our menu offerings will be sent to the correct departments for review. We are looking forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Great Resort with great staff. They made us feel right at home. The resort was easy to get to places around town. Old town Scottsdale was minutes away and made it easy for us to go out.We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheScottsdalePlaza, Manager at Scottsdale Plaza Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

We are grateful for your review following your recent stay. We are looking forward to having you as a guest again soon.