“Great food and a nice wine selection”

Crust Pizza & Wine Cafe
Ranked #202 of 1,262 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: South Scottsdale
Wisconsin
“Great food and a nice wine selection”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Food was hot and fresh! The baked mac and cheese was really good. Service was really great, very attentive! Nice place for lunch with friends or a date! Will definately go back again!

• Visited September 2012

“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The food was amazing, the drinks were delicious, and the staff was very nice and helpful! I recommend sitting up at the bar.

Tampa, Florida
“Great Pizza, Great Staff”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We ordered pizza last night for the DNC and first night of football and Crust was the nearest to our Vacation Rental we're staying in Scottsdale. We ordered it to go - they don't offer their own delivery (they have a 3rd party company that offers it however). The inside has a nice feel and great lighting, 2 bar areas, TVs abound, and a great looking staff!
The thin crust 18" we delivered was very good - not excellent - but had it's merits. Not as greasy as some and very thin (except for the crust - I bit too fluffy for my taste). The sauce was simple - probably too much so (needed some kind of seasoning - I added red pepper flakes and parm cheese). As with the sauce, the cheese wasn't too heavy.
We'll definately return and perhaps eat-in next time. :)

• Visited September 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best in the valley”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Crust is consistently the best (thin crust) pizza you can find in the valley. Salads are fantastic
and generous.

• Visited August 2012
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“I fell in love”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Crust is just a small and quaint restaurant in a strip mall. I wasn't expecting anything special. The decor was nice and the menu had a long list of specialty pizzas, wines, and Italian beers. We ordered a bottle of the house pinot noir and a prosciutto and arugula pizza. The wine was fabulous, but the real star of the meal was the pizza. I can honestly say that it was the best thing I have ever eaten. I have had pizzas in New York and Chicago and nothing even touches this. I was so impressed I called the manager over to sing praises. After our meal, the waiter brought us a desert with several cannoli that was a delicious ending. If you are in Scottsdale, Crust is a must!

• Visited April 2012