“Best Scallops!”
Review of Eddie's House

Eddie's House
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie's House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #705 of 1,250 Restaurants in Scottsdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Cross street: Marshall Way
Webster, Massachusetts
“Best Scallops!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was the best dinner I had in Scottsdale. Loved, loved, loved the scallops and I am from New England!

Visited August 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Second-best happy hour restaurant in Scottsdale”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is a photo finish with Roaring Fork. Both are all-night in summer. Eddie's House has some more creative options, like the lamb and hummus, and more thoughtful wine choices. Pouring Beefeaters for the HH martini takes them down a notch. Jostling for a seat can be even more difficult and angst-producing than at RF. The bartender is friendlier.

Last time we tried the summer lobster special. Very inventive and a good price at $28. My husband got his steamed and he felt it was underdone; I got mine grilled and it seemed dried out. So they don't have that down all the time - at least not that night - but a diner next to us raved about his. The lobster mac-n-cheese alone made it very fun.

Overall, it's hard to go wrong here and the value is great. Feels like a true neighborhood place.

• Visited August 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
“Eddies House is Great!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I dined at Eddies house in August with some friends. The experience was wonderful! The lamb appetizers are amazing and have quickly become my favorite dish. The chicken dish was also very good. My husband enjoyed the lobster and linguini with clams and said it was the best he has ever had! Happy hour delivers half off appetizers and certain drinks.The only thing I would change would be the happy hour drink menu, there was not one drink that I liked. Everyone at the restaurant was so warm and friendly and we even got to meet rockstar chef Eddie! So cool! I love Eddies House.

• Visited August 2013
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Wasn't what we originally sought, but a pleasant surprise anyway! I had a Lebanese salad w mint lemon dressing, so bright and light for the hot weather. Hummus plate very shareable, homemade w mint. My son had the special steak which is a filet, wrapped in mashed potatoes and then deep fried! Apparently Eddie is known for this dish, wow! Also bacon mac n cheese....only for the guys! Lastly, they brought us a homemade peach cobbler because my son is in the military, we shared it. Wonderful, felt like grandma made it. Service was very friendly, waitress told us about Eddie and his connection to NFL players. (She was the one who brought dessert to say "thanks for serving your country", son was thrilled)

Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“very good”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We go there often for the alleged happy hour which runs every day all day.I say alleged and don't give them 5 stars only because they're just not honest about it. Should be called Eddie" bar deal since you can only sit in the bar area, order restricted drinks, and the 1/2 price appetizers are very expensive at regular price and only a pretty fair deal at 1/2 price. With that being said, It works for me, if only by luck. I like Sky vodka(on the deal). The appetizers are very well prepared, up scale, and taste great but as I said good value NOT A GREAT VALUE. i.e.lamb chops-3 or 4=$20.00 X50%= $10.00 cost. They are excellent but your call as to value.$20.00 high-$10.00 ??? The atmosphere and personnel are excellent although more help is needed in the bar area. The bartender is also the waiter and does an admirable job working both sides of the bar and smiling too. 4 stars is a high rating for me and this is a solid 4 stars.p.s. I don't go there for dinner because I don't want to eat a good expensive meal at the bar and simply refuse to pay double the price for appetizers and drinks for sitting 20' away from the bar area. As I said previously, the appetizers are a fair deal ( not cheap) at 50% off. Conversely at twice the price with an expensive entree, I feel I am being penalized for wanting to be a better customer.

Visited June 2013