All reviews guest house spa pool mid century avocado toast private patio camelback mountain huge shower mini bar restaurant staff beautiful property pool staff within miles lounge chairs main pool long weekend great pool upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service here was great, as were the amenities and food. Everything was fantastic, and staff went above and beyond with all requests. I'll definitely go out of my way to stay here again in the future!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank Brandon S
Manager-247, General Manager at Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Brandon,

We love knowing everything regarding your stay was fantastic! Please join us in the Scottsdale sunshine again soon!

Warmly,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for 6 days for both pleasure and business. The property is unique, hip and welcoming. We had a romantic, magical stay.
The staff is outstanding - very friendly and welcoming. Elyse at the front desk, Hermes at the bar and as a waiter, and Mary running the dining room were all exceptional, thoughtful and responsive to our needs. I had a special dinner request for a gathering I was hosting and everyone was very attentive.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carina D

Dear Carina,

Thank you for joining us for your extended stay in the sunny Arizona desert! We're glad you felt so at home with us in our hip, artsy boutique-style property, enjoying our bungalows and dining options. We'll be sure to share your accolades with Elyse, Hermes and Mary, as well as with the rest of our hardworking team. We hope to welcome you back soon!

All the best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The resort is beautiful with the small casitas that are very modern in appearance. They have huge smart tv (Netflix capable) with a huge walk-in shower. We had the room with its own private outdoor patio next to the bathroom, very private with high walls. The food was delicious for breakfast since included. We had the blue corn pancakes, huge omelet and egg Benedict. The service from staff throughout was top notch with everyone saying hello and smiling. They also had a free culinary kitchen event we did which was fun. The pool was great and downright beautiful at night with the low key lighting throughout. We would certainly stay here again. The manager was gracious and interested in how we liked the resort.

Room tip: Look for one near pool, we had room 20e
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello quicktraveler91,

Thank you for enjoying our contemporary bungalow design with spacious shower and private patio! We're glad you joined us for breakfast during your stay and relaxed by our pool as well! Come 'home' for another dose of Scottsdale sunshine soon!

WIth regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked the Andaz to celebrate our friend's bachelorette weekend. The entire stay was exceptional! We landed a little earlier than expected and the hotel had our room ready for us. We also arranged to have balloons delivered to our room before we arrived for our bride-to-be and the hotel assisted in getting that set up.

We booked the retreat and had access to our own little pool as well as the main pool. We also reserved a cabana and was able to lounge by the main pool for a day. It was a super relaxing weekend and perfect location to go hiking.

I would highly recommend the Andaz hotel and look forward to staying here when I visit Scottsdale again.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Greetings SolotravelerBGM,

It was our pleasure to settle you into your bungalows directly upon your early arrival, and we're thrilled to know our spacious and private Retreat area served as the perfect setting for your bachelorette weekend! We wish your friend all the best and already look forward to having you back!

Kindly,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My bungalow had a special needs door that I did not request. It was on a open/close machine for handicap and it was very annoying when I opened the door I would have to push it and let it open by itself... then when I closed it .. I could not push it closed... I had to wait for the door to close by itself. I did not like this at all. The bathroom shower was also very annoying. The shower head water flow was very very slow and hard to keep a certain temperature... it kept getting hot and cold. The shower head was hooked on a system for those that need assistance so it was awkward for me to get the water to spray on me and not outside the shower as the shower did not have any door to prevent the water from getting on the floor inside the bathroom.

The employees that work here are polite but did not seem to be too inviting. So even though they assisted me they did not make me feel like they were happy I was there. The room was clean but it was not comfortable. The bed was uneven and the pillows were too soft and made me hurt my back.

It seems this resort is for those that are a couple and not for people traveling alone. I would not recommend staying here if you are alone unless you like complete silence. There is many alcohol choices in the room with snacks and a small cooler... also a coffee maker. I did not use the pool because I was alone... but it seems to be a nice pool.

Overall ... don't stay here if you are alone.

Greetings Jason T,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, as we wish for every guest to feel fully at home here with us in Scottsdale. We regret that a few inconveniences in your bungalow marred your stay, and that you didn't feel as warmly welcomed as you should have. We can assure that we love seeing our solo travelers as much as our guests staying with family and friends, and we hope that next time, you'll allow us to show you a better example of our hospitality as you settle in with us by the pool for some R&R.

Warmly,