“Winning!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown Scottsdale
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Holy moly! SOOOO inexpensive, SOOOO good! When you go (because really you just need it in your life) get the caprese bruschetta, it is YUMMY,And only $4.50!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I tried Sauce as I was in the mood for pizza and the reviews on Tripadvisor were very good. It was a Thursday and was not very busy but it was still loud. I have to agree with another reviewer in that the inside reminded me of a Chipotle. I chose to sit outside as it was quieter and I have to say, the patio was very nice. They had the misters going so it was quite pleasant. The service was good and all of the employees were very friendly. My salad and pizza came out quickly.

The pizza, although good, was nothing special. The menu had a few specialty pizzas and then the main choice was to build your own pizza. They had the usual choices of toppings but also some less common choices like caramelized onions. I liked my salad the best out of my meal. The balsamic vinaigrette was tasty without being overpowering. The greens were fresh and a mixture of different types of greens.

Overall, a pretty good pizza place but nothing spectacular.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

pizza was tasty, but thin...so I would not recommend sharing! Had a salad and cookie with our meal and overall would definitely recommend if you are in the area. Service was also good and the line moved pretty quickly.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Sauce has great pizza. Crispy thin crust which is what I like in pizza. We had the mushroom pizza and the chicken caesar salad pizza, both we excellent. It's quick and delicious and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My girlfriend took me here for the first time and it was just "OK". They did have a fresh and taisty salad. The pizza even though it was good, it just wasn't anything special. The atmosphere his a little cold and modern. A lot like an Italian version of Chipotle. I have to say the restaurants greatest strength is for sure the salads though. The pricing is pretty average. Nothing about the place really makes me say "I have to go back there again".