“Could be better...”

Bobby's Restaurant and Jazz Lounge A Mancuso's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Kierland Commons
Cross street: Scottsdale Road
Description: A restaurant and entertainment venue, Bobby's offers Continental fare with Italian and Mediterranean flare, jazzed with a few Mancuso signature dishes. Nightly entertainment features the sounds of contemporary jazz, a blending of Hollywood and Las Vegas. Bobby’s is unique, inviting, elegant and lively. The decor is sleek and contemporary with an eye-catching wall of pictures, pictures of musicians all named “Bobby.”
Germantown, Wisconsin
“Could be better...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had drinks at the bar before dinner. I had a Bloody Mary which was good but I had to ask for stuffed olives and there was no pickle which I found odd for a place like this. My hubby had a rum and coke but got diet soda by mistake. The crab stack app was awesome so I had high expectations for dinner and was let down. I had spaghetti bolognese which was nothing more than tomato sauce- not bolognese by a long shot. My hubby had chicken piccata and it was one small breast that was nothing special. Service was just adequate. Probably won't revisit.

Visited March 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent lunch spot in Scottsdale”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and I stopped by chance here for lunch while on vacation. We both had the small version Caesar Salads with wonderful complimentary warm bread. That's all we needed. The service was top notch, so was the food. Outdoor seating is available for nice weather.

• Visited February 2013
“Best lunch spot in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

My husband and I have a nice lunch here every wed. The service is amazing and the food is consistently wonderful. Marcos always takes excellent care of us and remembers exactly how we like our food prepared. The atmosphere is very comfortable and we always enjoy ourselves, this is "our spot" we have even moved our date night to Bobby's :0) the Cesar salad with grilled shrimp is to die for. The best scottsdale has to offer.

Phoenix, AZ
“Nothing remarkable here.....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

We dined here for dinner with a Groupon. First, we were told that there was nothing available except the patio (it was chilly) We sat on the patio and the heater made it comfortable. I ordered the salmon piccata style and my husband ordered another fish. We started with eggplant rollatini which was very good. My salmon was hard and tasteless. Our server was very accommodating and brought me another piece. It was better but not great. We have been here for happy hour and enjoyed it but will not return for dinner. Even with the group on I don't think the quality was equal to the price. Also, on our way out , I noticed there were many empty tables inside.

• Visited February 2013
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

Really, really well prepared food in a very upscale clublike setting. With piano music in the background, scallops you could die for and superior service it was a home run.

Visited January 2013

Travelers who viewed Bobby's Restaurant and Jazz Lounge A Mancuso's Restaurant also viewed