“Sometimes it's great!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Mammoth
“Sometimes it's great!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I love this pizza because it isn't like any other, but when you order extra sauce or even cheese you expect exactly that and 9 of 10 times we get home and the sauce isn't extra nor is it average as it doesn't cover the the pizza at all and same for cheese. It is the only downfall because other than that or have that remedied and it would be close to perfect! I have eaten here for over 30 years and him it stays open for another 30+.

• Visited July 2014

Mammoth, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“sauce is boss!!!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This is the one pizza my kids will eat! It is so good. I absolutely love the sauce. The big chain restaurants have nothing on this place. You should definitely take the time to drive out here.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rhi312
Snowflake
“Great food”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

When I stay in San Manuel I can call and order and have my food delivered in about 30 minutes. The pizza is great and the wings are even better. These are freindly people. For pizza try the Miner or kitchen sink.

Visited October 2012