Apache Gold Resort Hotel
$80
TripAdvisor
$47
Hotels.com
All reviewsgolf coursenon smokingrv parkfront desk staffwonderful hotelglobe areacachetribeaccommodations
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed at this Hotel in the past and it was very clean and comfortable AND quiet. We arrived much later than expected and were tired from the long drive. Unfortunately the beds appeared to be on the floor and were very uncomfortable and felt very worn. The staff at front desk appeared bothered by our late arrival and were not very welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Beautiful Hotel. I will most definitely be staying there again. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the color coordinating in the rooms is pleasing to the eye. My husband and I stay there quite often. Anyone looking for a place to stay and a good nights sleep should stay there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful with questions we had. Large comfortable room with very comfortable bed. Gave us coupons for a free breakfast at the adjoining casino. Well maintained hotel and grounds.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Joseph B
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had reserved a smoking room (for my traveling companion). When we arrived I asked that the room be changed to a nonsmoking room with a patio where he could smoke. The front desk was very accomodating and asked if we would mind a handicapped room. That was fine with us. The room was large, comfortable and very clean. The bed was extremely comfortable and the fact that my companion could smoke on the patio was a huge plus (I don't smoke). We had a great time playing at the casino and the food there is always great. Thanks for a very nice end to a great vacation.

Room Tip: If you are traveling when the weather is nice choose a patio or deck room, it's definitely worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I love staying at this hotel. They have bands come and play on the weekends, the games are good and we enjoy using the pool and gym. We always have great service, the people that work at the hotel are very nice, treat all guest great. I have never had any issues with this hotel or any other Best Western hotel. We also stayed recently in San Diego in old Town. That stay was also great. Best Western has great places to stay and I enjoy the times we spend at the hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family