Welcome Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn(Springerville)(Great Value!)
$59
Travelocity
$111
$108
Agoda.com
Lazy Trout Motel(Greer)(Great Value!)
$89
PVC at Roundhouse Resort(Pinetop-Lakeside)(Great Value!)
$119
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsa great stayfaucetmicrowavewifiac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I'm glad we had this option when staying in SJ. The owners are great folk. If you need to book here, I guess you should be calling instead of booking online. They told me since I booked online, I paid too much and they waived my pet fees (2 dogs is $20/night x 2 nights was a pretty nice discount). Lesson learned.

The room was big and clean. AC in AZ is always appreciated. The bathroom was a little torn up but everything worked. The wifi was the best hotel wifi I've ever experienced. That was a HUGE plus. How often do you find a property that covers their entire property with signal? Awesome.

Who really expected to find a Ritz here in St. Johns? These reviews are goofy. The Days Inn is a nice comfort in this tiny town. People complaining about an accent? The people live in an apartment behind the office so of course they might be having a meal sometime. Even though these negative reviews are foolish, I think the owners have listened and fixed the place up. Look at the Budget Inn next door before you turn your nose up at this place. THAT place looks like a hole.

Room Tip: Call to book a room. Don't use the Days Inn corporate site. Also, we were staying here for the 4th of July festivities and some idiot shoots off a cannon at 5 am for about an hour. Bring some ear plugs.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank shumagorath86
TheManager s, Manager at Welcome Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thanks for choosing our hotel and sharing your great review. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Jay

Reviewed July 1, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised and the large room, nicely furnished at an extremely reasonable rate. It was a large room for a single King, room was airy and very comfortable. The owner/manager was extremely friendly and helpful. If I ever get to St. Johns again, I am definitely staying there again.

Room Tip: I don't know about the double rooms, but the king rooms are great.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business