“good buffett”

Agave Restaurant at Desert Diamond Casino
Reserve with OpenTable
Agave Restaurant at Desert Diamond Casino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Sahuarita
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Interstate Hwy-19
Transit: Taxi service available at Valet.
Description: Agave Restaurant, voted Best of the City-Casino Restaurants, by Tucson Lifestyle magazine, as a fine dining destination throughout the I-19 corridor and beyond. Enjoy Contemporary American cuisine, with daily lunch and dinner features. Savor signature cuts of Sterling Silver Beef, fresh fish selections, tempting pastas, savory salads, mouthwatering sandwiches and our delectable signature desserts. Located at Desert Diamond Casino-Sahuarita. Agave Restaurant, casual atmosphere, fine dining.
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The buffett here is quite good alot of items including crab legs and shrimp. The only issue here is that the carved beef is amost always tough. in approx 10-15 visits we get 1 or 2 times when it is tender. still, the ballance offerings are worth it.

Reviewed May 8, 2012

I don't think we have ever had a bad lunch or dinner at this eatery. They have great specials and when you ask for something they will usually get it for you. Great place to meet friends for lunch.

1  Thank BoleroSCW
Reviewed May 1, 2012

nice attmosphere and good food. can be pricy if not on special

1  Thank gary m
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

We were hesitant to try The Agave after reading the reviews here, but my mom assured us that it was a really good place. We went for lunch and had a wonderful meal. My husband & I had different salads. I had the Cobb, which was wonderful...it was generously supplied with fresh tomatoes, perfect boiled eggs, avocado, bacon & Blue cheese. My husband had the Agave salad which comes with delicious in house Agave dressing. My mom had the salmon and she raved about how delicious it was. We shared the flourless chocolate cake for dessert and it was amazing. Our server, Lupita, was the sweetest and most attentive waitress we've had in ages. She was wonderful. I don't understand the negative reviews here...don't pay them any mind, as they are not accurate. The management obviously cares and has done nothing short of perfection in all areas.

1  Thank Allamanda777
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Very little variety. Quite boring dishes. Prime rib was way over cooked. All of it was well done. Boring salad and desert bars.