“Yeah eccellent meat !”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

In Tuscany we have Good meat, so I can say that this restaurant has tasty and well- cooked- dishes. Eating meat can be relaxing for an Italian guy not used to foreign food, so a restaurant with soft steak mixed with finely dressed vegetables and not invasive sauces is ideal. The price is proper.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Good food but the waitress we had could have been better. She didn't seem like she wanted to take care of us or the other 3 tables. She kept disappearing. At one time i had to go to the front desk and ask to have the waitress come back. Prices are a little high - i'd expect to see these prices in Tucson or Phoenix not Safford.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good food, good service, good atmosphere. The steaks are good quality and reasonably priced. Never had anything bad. And the service is always on the dot

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I came here with a group of 12 one early evening without reservation. Tables were made up promptly. After ordering, our wait was perhaps an hour to get bread and main meal. Drinks came promptly.

Salad bar was minimal, but did have dark green baby greens and a bowl also of iceberg/cabbage mix. it was cheap at $3.00 for a small bowl. My companions ordered the certified angus beef and an assortment of burgers and shrimp. I didn't hear any complaints except blue cheese left off one order. I ordered "calamari sticks", imagining fresh calamari, chewy, with light crisp batter and ample supply of a spicy dipping sauce.

What arrived were what appeared to be frozen breaded and fried sticks of a very tender white product inside. it could have been pollock (like the fake crab product) or some very processed and tenderized calamari. The sauce came in a small plastic container and I had to ask for more. It occurred to me that likely it was high fructose corn syrup-based cocktail sauce. The breading on it was okay.

I think this is a place to go to get steaks and burgers as a best bet. Plan to wait a very very loooooooooooooooooooooooooog time to get your food--i.e., go with good company, enjoy a few beers, and watch the cooks handle the grill. Prices seemed average to inexpensive.

1  Thank Lara P
Reviewed February 18, 2014

If you are staying in Safford or Thatcher you must eat here! They have a very friendly staff, inviting atmosphere and a grill like no other. The Prime rib was one of the best I have ever had and the staff made us feel like locals. We will be back...