“Homemade salsa and sauces, awesome!”
Review of El Charro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Charro
Ranked #7 of 38 Restaurants in Safford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This is a great spot in Safford for good Mexican food. Their salsa is five stars! Both the green and red sauces for enchiladas, etc., are really tasty. One day recently I was passing through and had a dead battery I needed to charge, the staff seated me where there was an outlet and wha-laa, two birds with one stone. Battery charging aside, the staff is really friendly and helpful. Ask your server for a menu recommendation! I try whatever they tell me and it's always great.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I have been going here since it was in its old building, and it is always a good meal. Basic Mexican food, prepared well and reasonably priced.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I ordered a margarita and I couldn't even drink it. It had something sparking in it; soda water? They did not take it off my bill even though I didn't drink it and I told both the waitress and the cashier. The food was also pretty bad. I would not return.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

Love thier Mexican food & thier service is always friendly & fast. Makes for a great place to eat for lunch when time is limited.

Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Unfortunately we visited on a very busy day. Service was slow and inefficient. Nothing was cooked properly. The only thing that was good was the beans.

Been to El Charro? Share your experiences!