“Great Service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Seal Beach, California
“Great Service”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

this place is an average mexican restaurant (though I must admit the tamale was very, very good and authentic)....the service though was excellent...the decor needs updating but for a decent little meal with nice employees, it's worth a try...

• Visited April 2012

Columbia, South Carolina
“Not All it' s Hyped Up to be...”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

This was the first restaurant I ate at in Arizona, and while I thought it was decent the first couple of times I ate there, my opinion shifted once my partner got food poisoning after eating chicken tacos there last May. The prices are reasonable, the service is quick thanks to the teenage waiting staff, and the food is nothing more than ok, however, food poisoning is definitely not something that we should take lightly.
If you were to eat there, my advice would be to stay away from anything that contains chicken, just to be safe.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Elena D
Sierra Vista AZ
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We stopped on the recommendation of some friends. We were passing through Safford and wanted to find a nice place for a late lunch and this place turned out to be perfect. It's just one block off the main street through town, and has very nice ambiance. We had the special of the day. That included a 2-item plate with rice, beans, salad and a drink, plus complimentary chips. The food was fresh, tasty and hot. The service was great and the restaurant was clean and tidy. We would stop again without hesitation!

• Visited September 2011