Comfort Inn & Suites Safford
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$77
$55
Priceline
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewssausage pattiesthird floorwould stay here againhot tubpillowsmaintenanceac
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I recently stayed at this Hotel with a couple of fellow workers on Business. The check in was fast and the girl at the desk was very pleasant. The room was nice and clean. Nothing GRAND but nothing Grand was expected. This was a standard hotel room with a nice Comfortable bed. The TV was a large screen with plenty of channels to select from. As other have commented, the breakfast was really basic. But for complimentary it was fine.
I would stay here again when I come back to Safford, and recommend it to friends and co-workers.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Warm-Water_Sailor
Tammy M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Safford, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Thank you so much for your patronage and for taking the time to provide us with your comments and feedback. Your kind words will be shared with all. We hope to be able to host you in the future and please have safe travels!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We put up a group in 17 rooms and were unable to get a rate lower than $90 per room, perhaps it was because the county fair was in town, but just seemed kinda pricey. The staff seemed not to be knowledgeable in how to handle large groups. On check in the people's names were not associated with their room numbers, and when I checked out I couldn't get a final bill for all the rooms in my group. But the rooms were comfy and spacious, nice sheets and comfy mattresses. The breakfast was more than I was expecting. The lobby and breakfast room were very clean, as were the rooms. Slowest elevator on the planet.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Tammy M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Safford, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host your wonderful group in Safford. Please accept my personal apologies for the check in and check out, as our guests satisfaction is ultimately my responsibility. Your comments will be used in a front desk training. We were pleased to see that your rooms were clean and comfortable and that breakfast was great. Thank you again for your time and patronage. Please have safe travels!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

If you happen to be a day sleeper. DO NOT STAY HERE!. The housekeeping staff will keep you awake. They lack proper training as how they prop open a door. they use the slide lock and everytime they go in and out of the rooms you hear a THUD! THUD! THUD! and that every room on the floor. I brought this to the lead housekeepers attention and it went just that far. They go by once and collect the laundry. Then come back by a few hours later and clean. then come back by and make up the bed. The housekeeping staff could use more training. I come here to sleep. Weather it be in the night or day. I never heard anyone come out of the elevator or walk down the hall.

Room Tip: Day sleeper beware!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Tammy M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Safford, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

I am so sorry that your sleep was interrupted, please accept our apologies. We do try and cater to our day sleepers as we even have a night cleaning team to clean their rooms while they are at work. Your comments have been turned over to our head of housekeeping to be addressed. You can contact me personally at GM@visitsafford.com and I will note any incoming reservations to see if we could put you in a location that would be the most beneficial to you. Again please accept my apologies and please have safe travels!

Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

Quick check in with no issues at all. Comfortable bed, everything was in the room was clean. Easy in and out from the main road with plenty of parking. Overall good nights sleep...will definitely stay again if in the area

• Stayed: September 2013

We were pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our location was easy to find and convenient to get to. Your comments will be shared with the entire team. Thank you so much for your time and patronage. We hope to be able to host in the future and please have safe travels.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Staff very friendly and helpful. When we checked into room we didn't have the remote for the TV. I told the front desk and they got ahold of maintenance right away to get one for us. Breakfast was excellent and staff there made sure all items were filled and hot and ready. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your patronage and for taking the time to provide us with your comments and feedback. Your comments will be shared with the entire staff. We were pleased to see that the issue with the remote was taken care of promptly and that you enjoyed your breakfast. Again thank you for your time and patronage. We hope to be able to host you in the future.