“Secret in the Desert” 5 of 5 bubbles

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Secret in the Desert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

I stopped here on the way from El PAso to Phoenix on a lark. The price was certainly right. I got a soak and a massage. Both were very good. It is not a fancy place, but that was not was I was looking for. I don't need silk drapery, etc. that many spas seem to trick themselves out in these days. Service was accommodating and thorough. I will pas by again somewhere along the line. The peace and quiet there was beyond compare. What many a weary traveler needs.

Visited February 2012
6 Thank mimChicago

Mesa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Spa Treatments for Great Prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

I can't believe the services offered at Kachina. On a recent girls trip to Arizona we decided to make the drive to this spa. The trip was really relaxing but nothing compared to what was waiting for us at Kachina. We were warmly welcomed upon arrival and our individual soaking tubs were ready for us. The temperature was hot but I was able to get accustomed to it quickly. It was heavenly! I must admit I was disappointed when I heard the knock on the door notifying me it was time for my next treatment. The massage was beyond relaxing. I could feel every tense muscle relax under the hands of my therapist. I had never had foot reflexology before so that was a great experience. The therapist was kind to answer all my questions about reflexology and made sure it didn't tickle. The sweat wrap was amazing. I was wrapped up with warm towels and a plastic wrap for a detox treatment which I could feel the effects of almost instantly. I have to say that this may have been the best three hours that I ever spent on myself. I left feeling relax and my body felt lighter. We will absolutely return back! Thank you, Kachina!!

Visited November 2011
5 Thank Helen A
Tucson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2011

My girlfriend and I drove from Tucson to go and it was well worth the 300 miles we put on the car that day. I wish they had a better website and give you more details on what is going to happen, maybe some inside pictures of the baths and some instruction on what they are going to ask of you.
We did the delux and started in the bath, then out for a full body massage, then back in the bath, out again for a cool sheet wrap and foot massage , then back in the bath again. The whole thing took almost 2 hours and we enjoyed every minute of it. Make sure you drink plenty of water before and make sure youo have soime cold water waiting in the car for after.. Enjoy we did

Visited May 2011
9 Thank Tucson2555
Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Kachina Hot Springs is nice, but make sure you get a licensed massage therapist too”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2011

I really enjoyed my spa day out at Kachina Hot Springs however the lady who worked on me had not been to school for massage therapy. warning to all, be careful who massages you and make sure they are licensed to do so....you should be able to ask to see their license and see it right away. If they don't have a license you can report them to the state board.

Visited December 2010
8 Thank SpaQueen99
East Troy, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“THE BEST INTHE WEST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2010

A truely relaxing time to be had by all. These ladies are awesome.
You will feel like you are in another world. Can't wait to return next spring.

3 Thank Pesekpad

Been to Kachina Mineral Springs Spa? Share your experiences!