“Great Day”

Tucson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great Day”
Reviewed May 23, 2011

My girlfriend and I drove from Tucson to go and it was well worth the 300 miles we put on the car that day. I wish they had a better website and give you more details on what is going to happen, maybe some inside pictures of the baths and some instruction on what they are going to ask of you.
We did the delux and started in the bath, then out for a full body massage, then back in the bath, out again for a cool sheet wrap and foot massage , then back in the bath again. The whole thing took almost 2 hours and we enjoyed every minute of it. Make sure you drink plenty of water before and make sure youo have soime cold water waiting in the car for after.. Enjoy we did

Visited May 2011
9 Thank Tucson2555

Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Kachina Hot Springs is nice, but make sure you get a licensed massage therapist too”
Reviewed January 21, 2011

I really enjoyed my spa day out at Kachina Hot Springs however the lady who worked on me had not been to school for massage therapy. warning to all, be careful who massages you and make sure they are licensed to do so....you should be able to ask to see their license and see it right away. If they don't have a license you can report them to the state board.

Visited December 2010
8 Thank SpaQueen99
East Troy, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“THE BEST INTHE WEST”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

A truely relaxing time to be had by all. These ladies are awesome.
You will feel like you are in another world. Can't wait to return next spring.

3 Thank Pesekpad
Plymouth
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful relaxing experience”
Reviewed July 16, 2009

A diamond in the rough is a true statement. Driving into the parking lot I had some doubts. Once inside the atmosphere evaporated any doubts. Serene comfortable establishment. If you find yourself in Safford this is a great place to relax.

4 Thank aliaud
Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Absolutely an outstanding experience!”
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Kachina Mineral Springs Spa is a diamond in the rough! My partner and I flew into Phoenix and drove into Safford for a 2 day visit with my brother who is in the Federal Prison at Safford, AZ. While standing in line at the prison a young lady told us of a great little spa just down the road on Cactus Rd. As massage therapists ourselves we will take every opportunity to get a good massage so we were each able to book a hour massage, reflexology and a hot mineral tub bath on a Sunday afternoon for $70 each!!! What a bargin! Our therapist, Leanne and Stella were both knowledgeable and professional, absolutely great pressure during the massage, the bath was perfect and the atmosphere was relaxing and peaceful. You are surrounded by the beautiful mountains in Safford which is an extra bonus too. We highly recommend Kachina Mineral Springs to anyone.

6 Thank Doris017

Been to Kachina Mineral Springs Spa? Share your experiences!