After reading some of the reviews we were nervous about our two night stay, but we had two nice and clean rooms, our dinner at the restaurant was very good, service was right on and the margueritas by the pool were delicious. The pool is not heated so no swimming in March. We enjoyed the area, being very close to Tubac for shopping and we toured the vineyards near Elgin on our way back to Mesa. It was a relaxing couple of days and I would recommend the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover simplicity, beauty, and understated elegance. The Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico combines the essence of the Old West with spirit of Old Mexico. With its acclaimed cuisine, championship golf, and memorable vistas, Esplendor Resort offers an exciting place for travelers to enjoy the beautiful scenery and history of southern Arizona. The 179 comfortable guest rooms are adorned with evocative Southwest furnishings. Just 40 minutes south of Tuscon, Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico will transport you to another world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esplendor Resort At Rio Rico Hotel Rio Rico
- Esplendor Resort Rio Rico
- Esplendor Hotel Rio Rico
- Rio Rico Resort