“World class Pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
ottawa canada
“World class Pizza”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have gone to this place several times and the pizza is truly extraordinary. You would not expect this from a little place in the strip mall, but you will be surprised. The service is excellent, salads are great. The pizzas are all very unique with a few classics. The toppings are fresh and the combinations are amazing.
Pizza these days is really done more like fast food. This place does it with a personal touch and you wouldn't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Barry H

Rio Rico, Arizona
“We love it!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I, along with his parents come here often. We usually just order pizzas because we love their pizza, but we tried a pasta dish, I don't remember the name of it, but it had gorgonzola sauce and Italian sausage in it, it was excellent! Their pizzas are a thinner crust, but wood fired and are great. The service has always been excellent, maybe a little slow if there are big crowds. The prices might be on the higher side, but worth it. We will continue to come here!

1 Thank misakotravel
“Poor service....good pizza...did I mention poor service”
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

If you like rude service, then Nona Vivi is your place. Ate here last week. Service at Taco Bell is ten times better than this pizza joint. It is obvious the owner does not care for patrons...unless you are friends or family. Very sad, given the delicious pizza. Of course, this is common practice in RR and Nogales. Am wondering if workers wrote great reviews?

Chandler, Arizona
“Great Pasta!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had spaghetti with meatballs, 2 pizza's. Our friends ordered a peperoni pizza and loved it. Our pizza wasn't as good as the pasta. The pasta sauce is really, really good!

Visited October 2012
“Good food, terrible service.”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I've been there several times, and everytime I go the service is terrible. So instead, I've tried ordering out, and it has taken them up to 2 hours to make my pizza. The pizza is great, but their lack of care for the customer makes me not want to go back.