“great service & food”
Review of Vintages Grille - CLOSED

Vintages Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Amazing estate grown pecan wood smoked barbecue served daily from 11am until 8pm. Enjoy your visit at at our full service copper-topped bar, nestled into a booth, or on our outdoor patio. The Double R (RR) serves a selection of Arizona craft beers on tap, wines and spirits. Always save room for one of our home made butter crust pies for dessert!
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“great service & food”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We stopped here on our way back to Tempe from the Grand Canyon. We went to Montazumas Castle and stopped here for lunch. We were pleasantly surprised. Our waitress was very friendly. The food was very good. I had the fish & chips, My sister had a sandwich. My brother started with the chili and he said it was really good. I think he had a burger. My salad was very good. Alot of places just service lettuce and call it a salad, but this salad had a little bit of everything a salad should have. I would highly recommend this restaurant. We sat outside and there was a little birds nest with a mama feeding the babies up in the roof. So cute.

• Visited May 2013

Sedona, Arizona, United States
“We Will be back”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great food, made fresh, still have to go back and try other dishes, heard the Shepherds pie is excellent, I had the Portabella Mushroom burger and it was excellent and they have sweet potato fries.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles
“This place is great”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The staff is very friendly and the food is excellent. It may not be the healthiest stuff in the world, but it is good, home style cooking! I had an amazing shepard's pie and a really good beer..and all for under $20!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Dlit99
“Great place to eat. Great prices and wonderful service.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We are new to Lake Montezuma as we have a Winter house there. Vintages is nearby and we love having such a great restaurant in the neighborhood. Very worth going out of the way to enjoy this great place

Gig Harbor, Washington, United States
“Best chili”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We accidentally discovered Vintages Grille while traveling near Sedona AZ. By happenstance saw a sign advertising Chipotle Chocolate chili and it sounded intriguing so we stopped for lunch. My husband and I agreed it was some of the best chili we've ever had. We also saw some of the other offerings of Vintages being served as we ate lunch and it all looked delicious and by the comments we heard from our fellow patrons it was all good. We plan to go back when we visit that area again.

• Visited February 2013