“Great Prices”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Native New Yorker Restaurant
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I had a full rack of ribs, fries and slaw for $9.99, great value in my opinion. Service was good and food was average.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was the first time that I have been to this restraunt and my friend treated me to a girls day out while the kids were in school. It was great. First of all there are probably 12 different flavors to select from for your wings. And I, having never of been there before, wanted to try them all. And......they let you. I had 4 different flavors, all served on there own individual little plates with there own little garnishes on them. It just seemed like someone was back there paying extra special "care" to my request. It was an amazing experience and I will definately go again. Maybe date night!!!! Our server was also very helpful, friendly and full of suggestions. The pizza is AMAZING! Mmmmm! Want to go back right now!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I just want everyone who goes to watch the football games at this location dont drink! If you go there and order a beer and then decide to order a pitcher they will not allow you to order a pitcher. The manager said we where out of control. We ordered beers and food, then after that we were not allowed to order a pitcher of beer. The people next to us were baffled that we were not allowed to order more drinks. On the way out the manager told me to have a nice life. I go to native new yorker at least once a week and I will now be looking for a new place to watch games. I do have to say it had nothing to do with the server it was the manager and for that I will not be going to the San Tan Valley resturant again. I will also not recomennd it to anyone that needs a place to watch a game.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Good was good, especially the strawberry spinach walnut salad - but the noise is horrible. Can't stand when they YELL your name over and over to announce your table is ready.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

What can you say about the best wings in the valley?