“Family Owned and Operated, Great Place!”

Skippy's Grille & Cantina
Ranked #18 of 128 Restaurants in Queen Creek
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Skippy's is a desert oasis that has delicious home-cooked breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Mexican cuisine with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Reviewed June 20, 2018

We have been frequenting Skippy's Grille and Cantina since 2011.

We cannot think of a local restaurant that is more friendly, quality-oriented and an overall better value than Skippy's!

Tom and Jo have knocked it out of the park with their diverse menu, cold beer and friendly staff. Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, the experience is always a great one!

We would definitely recommend Skippy's to anyone who is looking for a great local experience!

Reviewed March 10, 2018

I have visited my sister and her husband in AZ three times and Skippy's is one of our favorite places to go. She lives in nearby Gilbert, so it is a short drive from her house. I feel like I am going into the Southwest version of Cheers! Lots of local people and everyone seems to know everyone else. Waitresses are very friendly and efficient and the food is very good each time I have been there. We have had a late breakfast, lunch, and a happy hour with cold beer on tap and every visit has been great. Like the self serve chip and salsa bar in the corner while you wait for the food. The servings are generous and they are quick to refill water glasses and coffee cups. I wish we had a Skippy's back home in GA!! Until next time.......

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

This place is delicious! It’s right by the house so it is convenient. Their food is great and it’s always fast service

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

The servers are great. They learn repeat customers names and their order. They are very attentive. Great cooks and the owners care about their customers.
They conduct charity events for community members. What else can you ask for froma local eatery.

Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

This is the spot to go if you are looking for great home cooking and a staff those knows all the locals by name. Not 5 stars because it is fancy...definately not. But, if you enjoy a home town feel, even if you are a traveler, this is worth finding. I will stop every time I take a flight from gateway air port and say hi to hot Amy and the local boys at the bar that included me in on a game of lier's poker. Great find!