“Schnepf Farms is an Amazing place with peaches that are out of this world!”
Review of Schnepf Farms

Schnepf Farms
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Queen Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: A family owned and operated 4th generation farm known mainly for their Fall pumpkin festival and their UPICK peaches. They are the largest organic peach grower in the State of Arizona. Now visitors can enjoy a country store, bakery, petting zoo, play yards, train rides, Upick organic gardens and orchards, hay rides, Farmhouse museum, gift shops, Breakfast, Lunch, Tours, Educational tours, cooking classes, farm classes and more. Schedule a tour, or just head on out just to see what they have to offer and enjoy a day on the farm. (Please note that during October & May, the farm gets extremely busy during their festivals) They have four large annual festivals that are fun for everyone, they also host several *special events* Check the website or FB to find out what is happening on a particular weekend. The Four Main Festivals are: October "Pumpkin & Chili Party" - Admission - February "Peach Blossom Celebration - FREE May "Peach Festival" - FREE Schnepf Farms is seasonal and only open Thursday through Sunday The farm is always closed July and August. Admission is charged ONLY during October. Breakfast and Lunch is served Thursday - Sunday. Admission FREE.
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My family and I have been coming to Schnepf Farms for over 15 years. It has always been one of our favorite places to visit in October for the Pumpkin and Chili Party and also for the Peach Festival in May. There is absolutely nothing like the Schnepf Farms peaches and the experience you get when you are on this beautiful farm. Everything from the u-pick vegetables to picking the juiciest and sweetest peaches straight from the trees to the helpful great employees...this experience is one of a kind! It's also very refreshing to see the Schnepf family always there working very hard to assure that the people visiting the farm have a memorable and positive farm fresh experience!!

There are newer reviews for Schnepf Farms

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I love Fall - and it wouldn't be complete without a trip to Schnepf Farms Pumpkin and Chili party every weekend in October! Great family time - rides, pig races, pumpkin patches, food, pies, and the best chili I have ever tasted! It is a working farm, so expect a farm experience - dust, weather, animals, bugs, and tractors. Meet the Schnepf family - they all work there. Go in the evening and enjoy s'mores around a bonfire, live music, cooler weather, and a haunted train ride and corn maze. They have something for all ages! To save a few dollars, we always purchase our tickets at Fry's and follow Schnepf Farms on twitter or FB for last minute specials. We can't wait for October to come!

1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My family and I have been to several Schnepf Farms events: Pumpkin and Chili Festival, Christmas Lights, Peach Festival, Easter. What a fantastic time we had! It's wide open spaces and just pure family time with great food (have to try the chili and corn bread...my favorite) and entertainment. We love it as a tradition in our family. Every year my wife buys a box of peaches and makes deserts for a month. The best peaches we have ever had. It is a working farm, which gives it character and charm. I like that stuff. As a family, we love it and will keep it as a tradition!

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Very unorganized and expensive. The farm is absolutely not worth it, very dusty and very dry. The Apricot trees are so yakky they never been trimmed and each tree has dead wood more than green branches. After I picked few Apricot I had many scratches from the dead and sharp branches. Not only that but they charge an arm and a leg for the lousy fruits. I will never go back.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Went to the peach festival this last weekend to find green peaches on the trees and it was over 100 degrees and they ran out of cups for the water out in the field. It was sad, all this ice cold water and overheated people and nothing to drink out of. Maybe next year will be better.