“Hidden Gem in Queen Creek”

Mi Casa Guadalajara
Ranked #29 of 142 Restaurants in Queen Creek
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We absolute LOVE Mi Casa! Family owned and all the food is made with love.

Don't judge a book by its cover....the building has been around and is part of "historic QC" but the food....soooo good!

We love the hard shell tacos (my personal fave is Al Pastor) ....but we also love the quesadillas too!

Our friends have tried the enchiladas with rave review too!

its cheap, flavorful and worth every bite :)

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed August 10, 2019

I was told about this place by an acquaintance. I finally got around to visiting this restaurant and I was not disappointed. The service was fantastic to say the least. It was lunchtime and I wanted to eat healthy and sort of light. I ordered a simple taco salad but I requested it without the shell. When my food arrived the first thing that I noticed is the it was served to me on a large platter, but the most delightful thing for me personally is that they were thoughtful enough not to pile all of the ingredients on top of one another. They actually separated all of the ingredients for me so that I could mix them as I pleased. That really impressed me. It's the little things that make restaurants great ones. My food was really fresh and so delicious. I will go back again whenever I am in the area. I am anxious to try some of their entrees!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

Excellent little place. We found out new go-to place for Mexican food. Prices are reasonable, service was great and food was perfect. Appears to be managed by a family..everyone nice.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2019

OK, we (my wife and I) aren't Mexican food experts, but when we ate there tonight we both agreed we hadn't had any better. We shared the Guadalajara enchiladas. Excellent taste. Decent cost for serving size. Server Evie was very nice and courteous. They have specials that were an even better deal, but we didn't try them tonight. One minor critique is they didn't offer a merchant copy of my MasterCard bill. No worries, I just take a picture. Near the Queen Creek Market Plaza. Worth driving to.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2018

What can I say, this place was the original Mexican food in Queen Creek. It's a charmer, and it's just good, solid, old school Mexican food. The kids did love the burgers, too. My 9yo Grandson had his down so fast I thought he may have dropped it. He said it was delicious. The tacos and enchiladas were good too. Also the Margaritas. It was good, fast, and cheap for our party of ten. If you're looking for the 'local' feel that's not a corporate restaurant, this is a good choice.

Date of visit: December 2018