Tripadvisor

Times Three Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Quartzsite
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Service: Pretty good. It was friendly overall.

Food: Not terrible really.. However, the fried chicken was cold in the middle. Not raw. It was cooked, however it was cold in the middle. So, this means it was cooked previously, then cooled, then battered and refried. So, it wasn't freshly prepared. Not very happy about this.

Overall, it was an ok meal, however I won't be back. I'd prefer a restaurant which prepares food fresh for is customers. Not one which makes it in advance.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (110)

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

Service was not all that good. Had the hot beef. Do not recommend it gravy was like glue and no taste. Everyghing else was fine.

Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

My parents went to this resturaunt on 12/15/2019. They ordered food, drinks and my mother had a piece of thier chocolate cake. My mother took a bite of cake, and tasted mold. She turned the piece of cake over on the plate to find large dime spots of mold growing all over the bottom of the piece of cake. She immediately went to the bathroom and vomited. My mother has recently had a hip replacement and any sickness and infection could be a serious problem. But never fear the people at the resturaunt offered more cake to fix the problem!!?? After making a patron throw up with disgusting old, moldy food, thanks for only making them not pay for the cake that was disgusting! You should have not charged them for thier meal, and apologized. For shame for your horribly dirty resturaunt, and your super poor, beyond belief customer service.

1  Thank nickrobarge
Reviewed December 1, 2019

We had breakfast here and had our usual bacon and eggs with hash browns and toast. I always ask for crispy bacon and crispy hash browns. when our order was received at the table, the bacon and hash browns were not crispy. The eggs came as ordered. The toast wasn't toast, it was warm bread. The wait staff was very tentative and helpful. Our order arrived in short order. The restaurant is clean. I noticed that the plates were a bit small for the amount of food served on them.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

Home cooked food at decent price. Staff was very friendly and the food tasted great. I have the hot roast beef and I really enjoyed. My friend had the pulled pork and she was very happy.

Date of visit: November 2019