“Pleasant cafe”

Description: (928) 927-7676
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Pleasant cafe”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Clean and bright cafe with good food and attentive waitresses. Soups and sandwiches were very good. I'd certainly go back there next time I am in town.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank JoanLasVegas

Port Aransas, Texas
“My Favourite Place to eat in Q”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

This is certainly not my first time eating in this place. I have been here many times and have always enjoyed it. This most recent visit was with a group of about 12 people. Best Burger I have eaten in a long time (Palo Verde Burger). Service is excellent.

I have had Fish n Chips in the past. Not that great. This menu item needs to be improved so the Friday group can have really delicious fish n chips.

I noticed that the wonderful meatloaf I have previously enjoyed is not on the menu. Disappointing. Please bring it back.

• Visited November 2011