“Real nice and affordable”
Review of Arizona Inn

Arizona Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Real nice and affordable”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

This is located on the east end of Prescott Valley and easy in and out. The rooms have always been clean and comfortable, with a coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave, and includes a nice breakfast room. Check in is easy and they will generally try to accommodate you for first or second floor (depends on how busy it is). It is next to a gas station and a Dennys (won't eat there again!) For the money, we got my AAA discount, and that helped with our weekend with friends and all. This is the 3rd stay and will definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back portion are noisier due to inconsiderate guests. No views, but that's not why...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Safire27

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
safford az
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Everything was perfect with our stay: comfortable beds, quiet, clean room, good breakfast, courteous desk clerks, reasonable price, restaurant next door. We loved it and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank desertwren
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed April 26, 2011

This is a nice and clean motel. It's not big on frills, but, the fridge, microwave and coffee maker all work. The room was clean, I even walked bare foot on the carpet and my feet remained clean. The pet friendly policy is great. I have two dogs and come to Prescott to visit family often and it's cheaper to bring my dogs here, than pay for bordering or babysitting. The front desk staff is extremely friendly and helpful, especially Allyson(hope I spelled her name correctly). I even left my dog's bed in the room by accident, and called them upon realizing this, spoke with Allyson after housekeeping had left for the day and she informed me that she would look into it the next morning.She called me the next day and told me that housekeeping had kept the bed and they could hold it for me upon my check in the next week. The only thing I'd like to see is the spa open all year, or at least fixed and working a little earlier in order to enjoy in the spring.

Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank harlie98me
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Hotel is confidently located to Dennis right next door. Rooms are average, tv is not a flat screen, did have micro/frig combo with 1 queen bed...yes stay in the back side of hotel little quieter. Plenty of towels available, plenty of parking for everyone. We did not attend breakfast. The carpet in the room, just males your feet black, other than that room appeared fairly clean. I would recommend this Days Inn to just pay attention to some lil updates in the rooms. Decent stay for a night, nothing plush, but rate was only 79.00. They also are pet friendly!

• Stayed April 2011
Santa barbara, CA
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I got a very reasonable rate with AARP. Stayed three nights. The unit was large and clean; the bed comfortable (though that's a matter of personal preference). Bathroom was basic with good supply of towels and a noisy fan/light combinnation. AC/heater also a bit noisy but didn't have to use either for any length of time. Was lucky with considerate neighbors; suspect noisier neighbors might be problematic. . Breakfast was again basic, consisting of a selection of Kellogs cereals, pastries, bagels, toast, juice, coffee, tea, etc. (There's a Denny's next door that gives a discount to hotel guests.) Front desk staff were helpful and pleasant. Note: If you want a quiet room, ask for something at the back away from Highway 69 and I'd also suggest avoiding the section facing the gas station that's lit up like two baseball fields! Bottom line: If you're on a budget and don't need a place to hang out during the day, this will work just fine.

fan/light a tad noisy; AC/Heater also noisy though I didn't have to leave either on for any length of time. Walls weren't too thin so no problem with adjoining televisions/conversations

Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Redwood City, CA
Reviewed October 5, 2010

I was traveling on a budget and found the price excessive for what you got. First we stayed in a King "suite" w/ our 2 kids and a dog. The price was $87/day which was a great deal. But then I moved down to a queen after the family left and paid $74/day. I think the queen should have been much cheeper given how much smaller the room was.

I did have one encounter w/ the staff. I extended my stay 2 nights but was not told that my key would no longer work unless I went to the office to get a new one. I was running late for a meeting and fussed w/ the door, then finally RAN to the office to get a new key when the door wouldn't open. The man behind the counter chatted on the phone while I tried to explain what a hurry I was in. It took a full 5 minutes for him to finally ask the person on the phone if they wouldn't mind holding (I had to ask several times for him to do this). And even then he continued to talk. By the time he put the person on hold I was furious. He has NO customer service skills.

The next day I complained to the manager and asked for 1 day to be refunded. Which she did no problem. The manager was spot on, but her employees leave much to be desired.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Chester-le-Street, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Good clean room fridge microwave and coffee maker.

• Stayed October 2010
Forest Villas Hotel
Forest Villas Hotel
#11 of 22 in Prescott
Comfort Inn at Ponderosa Pines

Been to Arizona Inn? Share your experiences!