“Disgusting - call the department of health on that place.”
Review of Giovanni's Pizzera - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Me and my family are NO LONGER EATING THERE!!! We went there months ago and it was DISGUSTING. 1. When I went to the bathroom, I saw and heard one of the owners there “Tony” telling one of the employees to save allot of the food that came back from one of there caterings so they can reheat it and sevre it to the next one. 2. They dry the dishes with a dirty rag, your suppose to AIR DRY DISHES not use a rag because of the spread of bacteria. 3. They don't use tongs and gloves when they make salads, they use there bare hands and they don't even wash'em before they make'em. Me my family and everyone we know are never eating there AGAIN!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2010

I scouted out the restaurant for that night. My wife is Italian and we were on vacation. When I saw this one I was hesitant, Italian in Arizona? When she came back from shopping I said, how bout some Italian? She said yes. Olive Garden or some local fare? She said its up to you. I made the choice, we picked up some friends at their hotel and headed down to Giovanis. When we got there I started to wonder, did I make a mistake? We decided on the "La Familia" { $29.95} a sit down meal that feeds four with a nice selection of different items. What a hero I was that night. We went back a few nights later for more great food and the great friendly atmosphere. You won't find a better deal.

1  Thank AlSue69
Reviewed October 3, 2010

After reading some of the reviews we thought we had found the perfect place for Yummy Italian Food. We were so very much DISAPPOINTED. This was probably the worst italian we have ever had. The prices were high class prices and the food was dry and blah. We both love true Italian food and this was far from what we are acustom to. The service was minimal and our waitress was rude and non caring. We will not go back again for a real pricy non flavorable meal. The bed was so dry it was crumbling in our hands and not a true Italian bread. My iced tea was either spoiled or heavy clorene in water. I asked for something else to drink. Waitress brought another glass of iced tea with no comment when she set the glass down. Never checked back to see if it was ok. It was much better, so I think the first glass was very OLD and should have never been served. Two people and our bill was $36.00 and that did not include any liquor, only 1 glass of iced tea and one glass of water.

Reviewed September 9, 2010

Discovered Giovanni's after moving to Prescott Valley three years ago, from Boston, and have been regular patrons ever since. Food rivals that found in Boston's North End
Italian restuarants. Portions are very generous, everything always fresh, and the prices are very reasonable. My personal favorite is the chicken picatta, but don't miss the cannelloni, although portion is so generous that you would be well advised to share.
The pizza is excellent, with a variety of toppings. Take out or eat there.
Billie and Tony, the owners, have created a friendly, casual restuarant with great food.
Give Giovanni's a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 26, 2010

The food was just ok...but I ordered shrimp in Arizona, can't expect much! The pasta was very tastey though. The owner comes around and greets everyone. It's very nice to support the small businesses. He even kissed my hand. I would definitely go here again!