Me and my family are NO LONGER EATING THERE!!! We went there months ago and it was DISGUSTING. 1. When I went to the bathroom, I saw and heard one of the owners there “Tony” telling one of the employees to save allot of the food that came back from one of there caterings so they can reheat it and sevre it to the next one. 2. They dry the dishes with a dirty rag, your suppose to AIR DRY DISHES not use a rag because of the spread of bacteria. 3. They don't use tongs and gloves when they make salads, they use there bare hands and they don't even wash'em before they make'em. Me my family and everyone we know are never eating there AGAIN!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.