“Will never stay again.”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
Reviewed September 22, 2011

We booked the hotel at least 4 months ahead. My friends were staying there and I wanted to be with them. The internet rate at the time was $56/night. It said no dog allowed. I called and the owner said there were 3 rooms that allowed dogs for $71.99 including pet fee, but we can't book online and it had to go through them. So I booked the room but he never sent us a confirmation via email. I also forgot about it until two days before arrival, I called to confirm our room and was told by the owner's wife that we needed to pay another $10/day for pet fee. She told us that she was glad to cancel our room and rented it out for $130/night. I told her even if she wanted $200/day, we had to pay it since all the hotels that allowed dogs were fully booked. It is not the way they should handle the business. It ruins the American Best Value Inn image. The hotel is family owned and all the 3 generations family live on site. The breakfast was simple but OK. The internet connection never worked for us. Our room was dirty, You can see dust all along the wall. Our bed sheet cover had ciagartte burn on it. The toilet was hard to flush. It is over-priced for $71.99/night, The front desk people was very friendly and efficient. However, I was not happy with the woman owner before I arrived, so minor problems irritated me. They are too money greedy, Thanks goodness, the air-conditioning was working.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a written confirmation with terms and conditions all written down if you book the...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Dogowner2
thekashyaphotels, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2011

Thank you for your review about the dissatisfaction about the rate and quality of the services We took corrective measures that the same will not happen again. However about the Internet connection we would like to say that we provide the secured network and it is your responsibility to use the services at your own risk and technical know and how, However as we provided certain guidelines in details how to connect the wifi internet in each room at welcome book to the guest room.
It is our policy to accommodates pets that we allow pets in certain designated room with a cleaning fees up to $ 10.00/Pet/night. and that we always disclose this to the guest at registration desk and on the phone conversation too !, But still if you not happy with that so we are so sorry about that.

Reviewed August 30, 2011

Stayed for the weekend, owners very helpful pointing out places of interest and providing directions. They went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable and relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you for your time to and it is our honor that you stayed with us and we hope you will give us and opportunity in the future too !

Reviewed August 18, 2011

My friends and I had a great weekend at this hotel. Friendly, quick, and easy check-in. Great value for the money. Excellent, clean, spacious rooms and the best part is that it is indoors and secured. This motel will cover all your basic needs and then some. The staff was very helpful in terms of helping us get around the town. Oh and they have a nice indoor pool/spa which was fun and relaxing to use for all of us. They also have a nice continental breakfast in the morning and the nice thing was when we told the front desk clerk that we were heading out early in the morning he put out the coffee and pastries out early just for us. Overall, we all had a great experience and would definitely recommend this place to anyone and we will be back in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your precious time to share your opinion and will see you again with best honorable services in future.

Reviewed August 15, 2011

My stay at America's Best was very enjoyable. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was super friendly. I also enjoyed the pool and the hot tub during my stay. Will definitely stay there again. I couldn't ask for anything more.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business

It is our pleasure that you stayed with us and you like us, and as you also now know that this is not simply a money making organization because this is a human institution and we thank you very much for that.

Thank you for your time for posting your thinking and thoughts about this facility.

We are here to serve you better and better day by day.
We see you soon again to help you whenever you need accommodation in our Great Prescott Valley, ARIZONA

Thank you very much.

Reviewed June 24, 2011

I was working in the Prescott area for 1.5 weeks in June 2011 and had a budget from work so price was very important. I was very happy with my choice of this Prescott Valley ABVI. It's location is great with several Stop Light acesses to the highway, close to all of the restaurants (by car!), shopping and movie theatres along this part of Prescott/Prescott Valley. The Manager, his wife and son were very good to me the whole week and then I made reservation with the Manager for the following week and he was nice enough to arrange the same room.

This was the nicest ABVI in all of Arizona that I stayed at this business trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business

We highly Appreciate your concern about this Americas Best Value Inn, Prescott Valley, AZ

Thank you so much for your time for posting your belief about this organization and we are proud and grateful to honor and have such a wonderful personality stayed with us and desire us.

Reviewed March 29, 2011

The room was perfect for what I needed it for, a good night's sleep before an all day meeting. I settled in about 7:00 p.m., refrigerator was on (some keep them off and you have to turn them on so they aren't yet cold); put my waters in the frig, got some ice, hooked up to the (free) internet and watched the UA game.

It wasn't fancy but it was cool, comfortable and most important, CLEAN.

It is also near absolutely everything.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Rajendra B, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2014

We respect with great appreciation of your compliments.

Thank you and look forward to see you again soon.

Very Truly yours

Reviewed March 19, 2011

The check in was very smooth. Female desk clerk was very pleasant! Room was everything I expected. Found it to be clean and bed was comfortable. Internet worked fine, television was fine, room had hair dryer, fridge and microwave. Again, I had a good experience here. If you expect everything to be just like home...THEN STAY HOME!
I love the people that gripe about continental breakfasts....get real and go to a restauarnt and buy breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo

Hello,

We appreciate your stay with us, and we are looking forward to spend more time with you in the long run. We would also like to thank your, generous comment.

ABVI Management

The Forest Villas Hotel
The Forest Villas Hotel
#12 of 22 in Prescott
La Quinta Inn & Suites & Conference Center Prescott

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!