I stayed at the PV Super 8 this past weekend for 2 nights. Prices were ok, not great, total cost with AAA $163. There are plenty of hotels to choose from on the same street, even cheaper.
The negatives -
* NO pets. Did not know this prior, since most Super 8's allow dogs. And since I was travelling with dogs, this was a problem.
* No grass anywhere, only rocks.
* No shade.
* No Pool. Closed and covered.
* Very small continental breakfast.. danish, dry cereal, coffee.
* No ice machine. You have to ask the front desk for ice, and are given a sandwich bag of ice. I had to ask for two.
* Room was clean, windows opened, bed was comfy.
* When I checked in on Friday, the hotel clerk was very helpful and friendly. The others throughout the weekend, not so much.
Would find another hotel next time in Prescott.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Prescott Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super Eight Prescott Valley
- Prescott Valley Super 8
- Prescott Valley Super Eight