“Place was packed but...”
Review of Tara Thai - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I had lunch last Saturday--we were the first to arrive once the restaurant opened at noon. However, it quickly filled up. We ordered from the lunch specials--I had the sweet and sour with shrimp ($2 more with shrimp) and my wife had the beef and broccoli. I enjoyed mine but the beef and broccoli was the blandest ever. It just was completely devoid of flavor. We left a little puzzled after having seen the positive reviews and the sizable lunch crowd while trying to reconcile our just an average dining experience. Maybe more than one visit is required to check out some of their other dishes.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

As Thai food goes, this is fair. I love the Thai spices and I feel they are reluctant to use very much because some people are not into hot like I am. While in Thailand, I loved the sticky rice and tom yun kok soup but they are absent from the menu here.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My sister and I order here at least once a month (the weekend of 11/17 she was there three times and I two) we love this restaurant and the staff who are friendly and cheerful. The food is amazing.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Service: average. Took three times to get the server to bring the check. Didn't see the server once between ordering and the end of the meal (he had someone else bring our dishes)

Food: average Thai. The huge plus though is that the menu has almost 80 options....

I wouldn't expect to find legit Thai in Prescott Valley, so they get an A for effort there.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

We got one tofu dish n fried rice. None of those items were good. We asked for spicy n it wasnt spicy at all. We got some good service though. I find it pretty expensive as compared to food.