“Great place to eat”
Review of Zeke's Eatin Place - CLOSED

Zeke's Eatin Place
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Big portions, good food, excellent prices, best breakfast and lunch place in Prescott.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

The best without a doubt, great service, and a huge amount of food with good prices, we usually take a container of food home with us.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

I love their breakfasts. The best in town. The rest of their menu however, I'll pass on. My biggest complaint with the items I've ordered anyhow, they were dry as a bone. I've never had so many items that came out so dry before.

1  Thank AZballer
Reviewed May 26, 2012

If you like big portions or leftovers and down-home food, then this is the place for you. Lots of booths. If you like to watch sports while you eat, then you can sit in the bar (bar or booth). This restaurant has country music in background and lots of cowboy atmosphere.

1  Thank Dianne B
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Just all around very good food/many choices and great atmosphere/very good service

1  Thank petscandan1