“This is the place!”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
Palm Springs, California
“This is the place!”
Reviewed June 3, 2010

This is the place if you want a great location, wonderful staff, and breakfast to boot!
You are within walking distance of restaurants and shopping. We took our bikes and rode around. Just be careful of the 'goatheads' or stickers is what we called them when I was a kid. The room was wonderful and clean. Great value!

Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Yuma, Arizona
Reviewed June 1, 2010

We stayed three days and enjoyed every minute of it. We were greeted by a nice hotel represenative as soon as we entered the hotel. The lady asked my sister's name and remembered it even the last day we checked out. The lady deserves to be in a management role. The only complaint I do have, is the pool was not heated (but it was chilly outside).

Great hotel and I recommend to everyone. Great location!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
waynesville
Reviewed May 31, 2010

My husband and I arrived at Hampton Inn & Suites at 2:00 am, we were met by a very friendly lady who said she was expecting us. My husband is a very light sleeper so she moved out room away from the elevator to where there was no one around us. We went to our room to find that it was very clean and we thought the nicest motel room we had ever stayed in, we also were impressed with the price of the room. The continental breakfast was good, we ate breakfast everyday of the 9 days we were there. We will stay there in the future as we come to the Prescott area often.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed May 12, 2010

I go to Prescott ALOT to visit relatives ( Don't Ask ),,,,I watched this hotel be built and kept telling myself, I'm going to stay there when its done. So, I waited patiently and checked WWW.HOTELS.COM and WHAT did I SEE you ask? A rate of $129.99 per night. Ok,,,,, THIS IS PRESCOTT VALLEY for goodness sakes. Who the hell is going to pay that? So, I ended up staying down the street at the dam Days Inn,,, Just totally blew my fantasy. So, I go back up the mountain again for another visit. Again, I checked the hotels site. Its now $70.00 hmmmmm more like it. They got regulated by the populace yal. We know we weren't going to pay no $129 + tax, fee, etc. I must say, I am very very very very impressed and happy I gave them another chance. Free continental breakfast (wish they would put "BACON" on the menu. They have eggs, toast, muffins, cereal, fruit, their biscuits are pretty good with mmmmmmm butter and syrup. Great location, restaurants, Hwy69, stores, everything right there. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. However, I happened on this stay to get a room w/out a tub. Just a shower. Would have been nice to have been told that. I likes to drop the bubbly bubble bath every now and then. So, make sure you ask at the front desk. Great flat screen TV. Great staff as well. Wonderful stay it was. As long as they keep the pricing reasonable. Will be staying there every time I go to Prescott Valley.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed April 27, 2010

Stayed here with our soccer team while in town for a tournament. Very nice, new-looking hotel in Prescott Valley. Easy to locate off of Highway 69. Clean and comfortable room, which included a refrigerator and microwave. All the hotel staff we had contact with were super friendly and helpful. I noticed there was always staff keeping the place picked up and clean. The complimentary breakfast is nice. They offered scrambled eggs and sausage our first morning there and mini-omelets the second day, along with bagels, muffins, hot/cold cereals, juices, etc. Coffee / hot teas are made available in the lobby daily. There are restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance. As a thoughtful gesture, they printed out coupons to a nearby restaurant and made them available on the lobby desk, which we did use. Overall, I would definitely stay here again when in the beautiful, Prescott area.

• Stayed April 2010
Prescott, AZ
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I cannot say enough about this property!! Excellent service and stay from check-in to check-out. I was upgraded because of HiltonHHonors and the suite was fresh, new, and clean. The property is located close to everything that Prescott Valley has to offer. I would stay here again!!

• Stayed March 2010
Fayetteville, AR
Reviewed February 24, 2010

Several restaurants withing walking distance and great facilities. Clean and the best layout of a Single King room I've seen.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Residence Inn Prescott
#4 of 22 in Prescott
SpringHill Suites Prescott
La Quinta Inn & Suites & Conference Center Prescott

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley? Share your experiences!