“Great Get Away! And they NOW have BACON!!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
Reviewed May 12, 2010

I go to Prescott ALOT to visit relatives ( Don't Ask ),,,,I watched this hotel be built and kept telling myself, I'm going to stay there when its done. So, I waited patiently and checked WWW.HOTELS.COM and WHAT did I SEE you ask? A rate of $129.99 per night. Ok,,,,, THIS IS PRESCOTT VALLEY for goodness sakes. Who the hell is going to pay that? So, I ended up staying down the street at the dam Days Inn,,, Just totally blew my fantasy. So, I go back up the mountain again for another visit. Again, I checked the hotels site. Its now $70.00 hmmmmm more like it. They got regulated by the populace yal. We know we weren't going to pay no $129 + tax, fee, etc. I must say, I am very very very very impressed and happy I gave them another chance. Free continental breakfast (wish they would put "BACON" on the menu. They have eggs, toast, muffins, cereal, fruit, their biscuits are pretty good with mmmmmmm butter and syrup. Great location, restaurants, Hwy69, stores, everything right there. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. However, I happened on this stay to get a room w/out a tub. Just a shower. Would have been nice to have been told that. I likes to drop the bubbly bubble bath every now and then. So, make sure you ask at the front desk. Great flat screen TV. Great staff as well. Wonderful stay it was. As long as they keep the pricing reasonable. Will be staying there every time I go to Prescott Valley.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 27, 2010

Stayed here with our soccer team while in town for a tournament. Very nice, new-looking hotel in Prescott Valley. Easy to locate off of Highway 69. Clean and comfortable room, which included a refrigerator and microwave. All the hotel staff we had contact with were super friendly and helpful. I noticed there was always staff keeping the place picked up and clean. The complimentary breakfast is nice. They offered scrambled eggs and sausage our first morning there and mini-omelets the second day, along with bagels, muffins, hot/cold cereals, juices, etc. Coffee / hot teas are made available in the lobby daily. There are restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance. As a thoughtful gesture, they printed out coupons to a nearby restaurant and made them available on the lobby desk, which we did use. Overall, I would definitely stay here again when in the beautiful, Prescott area.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I cannot say enough about this property!! Excellent service and stay from check-in to check-out. I was upgraded because of HiltonHHonors and the suite was fresh, new, and clean. The property is located close to everything that Prescott Valley has to offer. I would stay here again!!

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed February 24, 2010

Several restaurants withing walking distance and great facilities. Clean and the best layout of a Single King room I've seen.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 17, 2010

I stayed at The Hampton Inn and I Just loved it! The staff was professional and always upbeat. I know that if I'm in Prescott or Prescott Valley, I am always welcomed back to The Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed January 29, 2010

The hotel was clean and the staff was great! I would recommend this hotel to anybody staying in the valley.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2010

This is a brand new Hampton and it is very nice - great decor, wonderful rooms and an amazing outdoor area with a grill, tons of seating and the outdoor pool. This hotel is also in a great location - within walking distance of some great places to eat and the movie theatre. Try Garcia's Mexican - very good cream cheese enchiladas! I will stay here again when in the Prescott Valley area. Great service from a great staff!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Residence Inn Prescott
Residence Inn Prescott
#4 of 22 in Prescott
SpringHill Suites Prescott

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley? Share your experiences!