“Hampton Inn & Suites, Prescott Valley, Az”

Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We've been to this hotel previously and we'd return again. The price of a room is reasonable. Our room had a stand alone shower which we prefer. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The times of breakfast is more flexible than most hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This is a very clean and comfortable hotel. The staff is friendly. In-room WIFI and Continent breakfast. The location is great, walking distance to everything you need. The staff was a little too efficient checking me in - I didn't get much info. I never received my email confirmation so I had to return to the website to gather all the info I needed for my trip. However, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2014

can't say enough good things about staff----everyone was so friendly & helpful--even the youngest staff member was going out of her way to help with a TV problem---quick & polite---always smiles---best breakfast I've ever had----different types of "egg bagels" that were so good---helped us with directions that we were going to visit next

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2014

As frequent visitor to this hotel, I've never been disappointed. Hotel staff are always helpful and friendly. Property is appealing, lobby and dining area well furnished and inviting. When we go to Prescott this is our hotel of choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This was our first trip to Prescott and we found our hotel for future visits. I am a bit of a stickler about cleanliness and this hotel met my high standard. Our room was large, the breakfast was nice and I appreciated the 24/7 availability of coffees and teas. We will stay here on our next visit.

Room Tip: We were happy on the top floor (4th?) and at the end of the hall. It was very quiet at night.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Inclement weather forced our last minute stay, but wish I could've stayed longer at this hotel! Check in was so fast and easy, staff incredibly friendly, breakfast had TONS of options, and the coffee was excellent. Very clean and comfy rooms. Walks are a bit thin for my taste as I could hear every footstep upstairs, and in the hall (I am super sensitive to noise though) but next time I'll ask for the top floor. There are several restaurants, a movie theatre, and shopping nearby (walking distance), including Walmart and Kohls.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel provides all the amenities that a busy traveler needs. Hampton Inn's are usually well priced and provide a clean comfortable place to lay your head that includes a breakfast that has something for most every one.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
The Forest Villas Hotel
The Forest Villas Hotel
#10 of 22 in Prescott
La Quinta Inn & Suites & Conference Center Prescott

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Prescott Valley? Share your experiences!