“This should be the look of every Comfort Suites hotel.”

Comfort Suites Prescott Valley
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
Gilbert, Arizona
“This should be the look of every Comfort Suites hotel.”
Reviewed July 19, 2010

We enjoyed this hotels suite. Very new and comfortable. We did hear some late night conversations thru one wall but it didn't last too long. We enjoyed the location the views and the hotel's service.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed July 19, 2010

We love staying at the Comfort Suites in Prescott Valley. Everything is top notch. The hotel staff is professional and friendly. The hotel itself is amazing. Beautiful inside and out. The pool and jacuzzi are very nice. The rooms are super clean and very spacious! We love the layout of the rooms...the way they have the TV setup allows you to watch it from the 'living area' after you put the kids to bed, without having the glare right in their faces :-) We love just going there for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Glenn Dale, Maryland
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Comfort Suites in Prescott Valley is a remarkable, spanking new property, and the staff works hard to keep it spotless! Rooms are huge and have multiple amenities. Beds are great, furnishings are comfy! Breakfast is huge and features different style, fresh cooked eggs every day. Fresh baked cookies are set out every afternoon, and a fruit bowl is always available. Amazingly, fresh peanut butter sandwiches are offered in the evening for those with after-dinner munchies. Many rooms have mountain views. Outdoor pool is heated and can be used even when it's chilly. Best of all, the staff is so friendly that we were made to feel like family during our stay! To boot, prices are reasonable! This is one of the nicest motels I have ever stayed at anywhere in the world. It may not be the most elegant, but it'sdefinitely the friendliest and most comfortable! Located between downtown Prescott and Prescott valley. Close to Prescott Gateway mall and across from a Sam's Club. Set back from the road, but easy to find at night due to unique multi-colored exterior lighting.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Gilbert, AZ
Reviewed July 5, 2010

We just enjoyed two nights at Comfort Suites Prescott Valley over the 4th of July holiday. The hotel is conveniently located, new, and immaculately clean. The rooms were large and comfortable. A large variety of breakfast items were available, and the food was delicious. What impressed me the most about the hotel was the service we received from EVERYONE. It was not only professional, but also warm, friendly, and personal, and included everyone from the General Manager to the housekeeping staff. Every single personal associated with this hotel that we came into contact with provided us with exceptional service. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Colorado
Reviewed December 19, 2009

We stayed here with local friends who had a power outage. The hotel staff was helpful and the accomodations were good. The two-queen room was a little cramped, with only about a foot on the outer side of each bed and three or four feet between the beds. Sofabed, coffee table and one easy chair - no table to sit and eat or play. The microwave and refrigerator were handy, and the room was clean. The beds were good, with lots of pillows. Breakfast was good, with hot selections as well as cold, but there was not enough seating on Sunday morning. It has a pool and hot tub, but they are outdoors. We would stay again.

Stayed December 2009, traveled with friends
DTAZ85
Reviewed November 10, 2009

November 9th, 2009 was my first stay at a Comfort Suites hotel, I had won a free night at a non-profit silent auction. From the moment we pulled up to this property, we were impressed. The grounds and building were immaculate, new, and very well kept. Upon check-in, we were greeted warmly, and professionally, and offered cookies. (It may not seem like a big deal to some, but adds a personal touch) We went to our room [#216] and were very happy and amazed at the cleanliness, size, and amenities of it. It was also very unexpected to receive a personal letter from the hotel, along with trail mix and a bottle of water welcoming us to the hotel. When we went back down stairs the front desk clerk remembered our name, and asked how our room was, and if there was anything he could do to make our stay more enjoyable. Every interaction with anyone of your staff members was pleasant, even just passing in the hallways, they would smile and say hi. My most recent stay at another hotel was at the Marriott Marquee Times Square, for about $400 per night. The service I received at your property was so much better than any service I received there, and even exceeded the service I received during my last stay at a Ritz-Carlton property. Not only I am very impressed by how I was treated, but also one of the managers took the time to come out and shake my hand at check-out and asked me how my stay was, showing his genuine concern for my satisfaction. Not only will I return to this property every chance I get in the future, but I will also mention my wonderful experience to all of my friends, family, and co-workers. Thank you! The hotel was located in Prescott Valley, Arizona.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo
arizona
Reviewed August 26, 2009

Our stay was very nice..I liked how it was up on the hill and away from the main hwy, I also loved how new everything was, it felt like we were the first ones ever being in it..
We loved how it was at the end of prescott valley and like 10 min from lynx lake..

Staff was very nice and there was always hot coffee and snacks....

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Forest Villas Hotel
Forest Villas Hotel
#13 of 22 in Prescott
Holiday Inn Express Prescott

Been to Comfort Suites Prescott Valley? Share your experiences!