“The best place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
DTAZ85
“The best place to stay”
Reviewed November 10, 2009

November 9th, 2009 was my first stay at a Comfort Suites hotel, I had won a free night at a non-profit silent auction. From the moment we pulled up to this property, we were impressed. The grounds and building were immaculate, new, and very well kept. Upon check-in, we were greeted warmly, and professionally, and offered cookies. (It may not seem like a big deal to some, but adds a personal touch) We went to our room [#216] and were very happy and amazed at the cleanliness, size, and amenities of it. It was also very unexpected to receive a personal letter from the hotel, along with trail mix and a bottle of water welcoming us to the hotel. When we went back down stairs the front desk clerk remembered our name, and asked how our room was, and if there was anything he could do to make our stay more enjoyable. Every interaction with anyone of your staff members was pleasant, even just passing in the hallways, they would smile and say hi. My most recent stay at another hotel was at the Marriott Marquee Times Square, for about $400 per night. The service I received at your property was so much better than any service I received there, and even exceeded the service I received during my last stay at a Ritz-Carlton property. Not only I am very impressed by how I was treated, but also one of the managers took the time to come out and shake my hand at check-out and asked me how my stay was, showing his genuine concern for my satisfaction. Not only will I return to this property every chance I get in the future, but I will also mention my wonderful experience to all of my friends, family, and co-workers. Thank you! The hotel was located in Prescott Valley, Arizona.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
arizona
Reviewed August 26, 2009

Our stay was very nice..I liked how it was up on the hill and away from the main hwy, I also loved how new everything was, it felt like we were the first ones ever being in it..
We loved how it was at the end of prescott valley and like 10 min from lynx lake..

Staff was very nice and there was always hot coffee and snacks....

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
Ohio
Reviewed July 16, 2009

Our five-night stay at Comfort Suites in Prescott Valley, AZ, was nothing less than totally awesome from checking in with them to checking out.
When we went into this facility, we were greeted so pleasingly, and it remained so throughout our entire stay. It was almost like greeting and spending time around old friends, and the entire atmosphere was so positive. Smiles, smiles and more smiles. All the staff members had a smile and very kind words for us, no matter where you ran into them. And if you needed assistance, by golly, they would jump hoops to help you out. Honestly.
The whole entire building was so tastefully done. Our room was spacious, aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, and immaculate, which is very important to us. We also really appreciated having free WiFi (wireless internet), local calls, a refrigerator, coffeemaker, microwave in our suite.
When we awoke every AM, wondering what we would have for their breakfast entree’, we were never disappointed. The food was warm and so appetizing. The breakfast bar was kept very clean and well-stalked regardless of their filled to capacity population during our stay. This in and of itself, was quite impressive. They took care of ever detail so well, and yes, with a smile on their faces.
The views are spectacular from the location of this magnificent building, and you should view it outside at night. Wow!! If you are on Hwy 69, and look up, when near it, what a fantastic view site to see when all lit up after the sun sets.
We have traveled in many places throughout the US and abroad and have never encountered such hospitality such as this at Comfort Suites in Prescott Valley, AZ.
F.Y.I. This was our very first stay at a Comfort Suites, and because of our overall positive experiences here, it will not be our last. We are looking forward to spending our next trip out there with them again...... Can’t wait.

The Bartholomew's :>))

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ebb755
Tucson, AZ
Reviewed July 5, 2009

Amazingly friendly staff and incredibly clean rooms and facilities. I felt very welcomed and absolutely enjoyed my stay. The breakfast was incredible, especially for a hotel. And the staff new the town really well and recommended a fantastic restaurant for dinner. They also have free wi-fi throughout the entire hotel. They were so incredibly nice. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends
Maryland
Reviewed June 26, 2009

We just stayed 3 days at this hotel and were so impressed with it and its very professional and friendly staff; can't say enough about it. First time we have stayed at the Suites and if we ever find ourselves staying more than one night, it will definately be a Suites hotel. I like the idea of having the sofa, chairs, coffeetable to entertain guest that might stop by. Every employee we had contact with was extremely professional, friendly and knowledgable. The hotel was immaculately maintained. We liked having a refrigerator, and microwave in room also. Kept my husband's insulin in refrigerator. I'd stay there again in a flash! Would be nice if hotel had a shuttle service to places within Prescott Valley for those without their own transportation.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 20, 2009

Stayed one night on the way to the Grand Canyon. Brand new with very family-run feel. Room not overly spacious but comfortable. Bathrooms spotless. Breakfast average. Would stay again without hesitation.

Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
New Mexico
Reviewed June 13, 2009

We visited PV for a soccer tournament at the end of April and the hotel was busy with soccer families. Even though there was lots of activity it was still an enjoyable stay. Plenty of good food in the mornings--no one left hungry and the staff worked hard to make sure the warm food was available during the breakfast period and keeping the eating area clean. The rooms and bathrooms were comfortable and clean. Nice Flat screen TVs. Beds were comfortable and afforded everyone a good nights rest. The only complaint the kids had was that the outdoor pool was cold--so they ended up in the hot tub instead. Hotel was not far from restaurants and the mall. We would definately stay here again!

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
Forest Villas Hotel
Forest Villas Hotel
#13 of 22 in Prescott
Holiday Inn Express Prescott

Been to Comfort Suites Prescott Valley? Share your experiences!