“Would Recommend”

Comfort Suites Prescott Valley
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Just spent 2 nights at this lovely hotel. The staff at the front desk are very friendly and helpful. The room was very large with a sleeper sofa, coffee table area separate from the bed. The bed itself was very comfortable (I'm way picky) so that was awesome. Nice firm bed with a pillowtop..
Soft linens both on bed and in bathroom. Flat screen TV was nice as well. I have attached photos.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 217 thinking we were going to get a view. We did but we were also on level with th...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 10, 2013

This is a newer place in this area so I expected a little more.

The check is was good and the staff was professional and pleasant.

The negative experiences were when there were no pillows or extra linens for the pull out sofa for the little one, I called the desk and requested them and was told that I had to come down stairs and get them myself. Maybe it's me, but for over a hundred dollars a night, should they bring you the bedding?

Sheets and pillow cases on king bed were stained some unknown yellow color and they had bits of plastic (something or another) between the sheet and bed pad (odd).

The in-room coffee pot was left unclean so we had to clean it to use it. The room was generally not as clean as I'm used to.

This is a pretty noisy place. The thin walls allowed me to be able to clearly hear my neighbors conversation while trying to sleep. There was unknown (machinery type outside noise as well at 1 am)

Beds - uncomfortable

pool and hot tub cold and small. Heated? hmmm

The rest of the facility was nice and has modern decor.

The breakfast was decent as was the "gym"

So in summary... not terrible but not that great either. There is much better in that area for the price. We probably wont stay there again with all the choices.

If you can get in to Prescott, I'd suggest the Spring Hills Suites (Marriott)

Room Tip: Hampton Inn
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Hans P, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Prescott Valley, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns about the Comfort Suites. Here at the Comfort Suites we strive in Customer Satisfaction and our objective is to surpass any and all expectations of our guests. We apologize for any and all inconveniences that you encountered while staying with us.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My now husband and I stayed here along with some family members/wedding party. We stayed here for our wedding weekend, May 17th through May 19th 2013. The rooms were clean, the bathrooms pristine and the beds super comfortable! The staff was friendly, professional and helpful. The continental breakfast was great and offered a good variety of breakfast foods. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Prescott Valley!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I agree with the usual reporting of what the other reviews have said A++ to this hotel.
What I would like to add is this (not a big deal just worth noting).
If you're wanting to stay in Prescott Valley this hotel is a great choice....however, it is NOT within walking distance to "in-town" amenities like another chain hotel is. For instance we previously stayed at the Hampton Inn in Prescott Valley and walked over to the Harkins Theater and to Chilli's restaurant. This hotel is in Prescott Valley but a bit on the western edge of town. There is a Cracker Barrel down the hill and a plaza close by with some things in it that I didn't really see what. The operative word(s) here is "down the hill". This hotel sits high on a hill which affords spectacular views of the valley and is all lit up like a Vegas hotel! :)
However, walking anywhere is not really a comfortable option. Not impossible..just not comfortable...call me lazy :) That's the only thing I wanted to let all of you know.
I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat.
FYI...they take pets for a $40 non-refundable fee.
Safe travel friends!
/scarlett329

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the valley.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank scarlett329
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I made a mistake on my reservation and was going to be double charged; prepaid the room then I didn't cancel the first night so Choice canceled the entire stay. When I arrived the second day the entire reservation was canceled with no credit. Although I didn't go ballistic (I was waiting for the manager to come on duty), I was not happy. Chris took the initiative to contact the manager at home and got the billing squared away (and no, she didn't ask me to mention her name). The other reviews sum up the quality of the place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Nice and new hotel. I have no complaints about the hotel itself. The location is a little bit away from downtown Prescott, but that was not a big deal for me, since I only stayed for one night. I will definitely stay here again, when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Our family has stayed here a dozen times over the last 2 years and we love it here. It is immaculate, friendly, quiet and well-located. Free yummy breakfast, great work-out room and clean inviting pool. Front desk rocks. We will miss Jason, but everyone else is also great. A winner!

Room Tip: Top floor is most quiet, but really the hotel is very quiet anywhere.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
#5 of 5 in Prescott Valley
GreenTree Inn Prescott Valley
GreenTree Inn Prescott Valley
#3 of 5 in Prescott Valley

Been to Comfort Suites Prescott Valley? Share your experiences!